Khwan Fore freshman highlights..

If you’re wondering why the Vols are interested in this cat, check out his frosh highlights. He’s 100 times better at taking it to the rack than our current guards.

2015-16 Khwan Fore Freshman Highlights - YouTube

Well, I see what you're saying and the kid is lighting to the basket but put a bunch of 6'8+ players in the post and he's not 100 times better at taking the ball to rack than our current guards.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I see what you're saying and the kid is lighting to the basket but put a bunch of 6'8+ players in the post and he's not 100 times better at taking the ball to rack than our current guards.

not for sure if you forgot the blue font or not.

But you cant be serious with this post

Have you seen Bone going up for layups? 50/50 results.

Reactions: 4 people
He!! Yeah! I'll allow it, so come on to UT, young man. The diving steal is the play, imo, that makes me think Khwan is a perfect fit for a Rick Barnes coached team.

I don't get people who keep bashing Fore as an addition. He does stuff that our current guards don't do. We have pure shooters in Turner and Bowden (when he's on, at least), and we have a good facilitator in Bone. We don't have anyone who consistently drives to the basket and has the type of defense to go with it like Fore. Even Admiral doesn't push the ball to the basket as frequently or effectively as this kid. I'm not saying he's going to be a starter or All-SEC, because he won't be. But he'll be a very solid sixth/seventh man off the bench and brings a skill set UT's PGs don't have.

Well sorry I misspoke fellas. My bad

No worries my friend...😊. Yes, there are plenty of 6’8” guys that he faced in his conference, however.. I’m pretty sure that the 6’8”’ dudes in his league aren’t quite as talented and don’t play the same level of intense defense that the SEC does. So Khwan may find it a little more challenging in the SEC.

I do know that Khwan is very talented at finishing at the rim, and that’s why it was accentuated in his highlights. (And remember...he was just a freshman in that highlight reel)

Last edited:
I love seeing a guard putting in work underneath! Tons of rebound/putbacks, offball cuts to the basket, and drives with sweet finishes in that highlight reel. I’m going to have to check out his other reels when I get some time later.

James Daniel was twice the player and look how the SEC balanced out the top returning scorer.

Barnes needs to up the recruiting and land a top HS prospect. Someone who can back up Bone and take the mantle.

James Daniel was twice the player and look how the SEC balanced out the top returning scorer.

Barnes needs to up the recruiting and land a top HS prospect. Someone who can back up Bone and take the mantle.
Richmond is a WAY better program than the one Daniels came from (Howard University). That’s like comparing Tennessee Tech to MTSU. MTSU is leagues better than TTU.

Wonder just how hard we are pushing here.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"tw-align-center>p lang="en" dir="ltr">Richmond transfer Khwan Fore (<a href="https://twitter.com/khwanfore_said?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@khwanfore_said</a>) tells me he plans to visit UAB and ETSU after visiting Tennessee last week. He also has received interest from Ohio State and ECU. Versatile guard who averaged 11 ppg, 3.2 rpg and 2.7 apg last year.</p>&mdash; Ellie Lieberman (@ellieliebs) <a href="https://twitter.com/ellieliebs/status/986312326960726016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 17, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

VN Store

Back