Pre-Season Tournament?

Yeah, NIT. Kansas, Marquette and Louisville, like I said loaded

That’s weird... I was just thinking this morning about when we’ll play Louisville again. They’re thinking that they’re going to get Chris Mack. I have a couple OF (thanks Special Ed, who needs Grammarly when we got you) Louisville fans, so I’d love to play them and get a W.

Last edited:
I think all 4 of the big name teams host a game at home, before going to New York. If they lose, I assume the other team gets their spot in New York. Pretty sure, it's not at MSG, Barclay's Center(?) or Arena(?), no sure which, but where the Nets play

Reactions: 1 person
I think all 4 of the big name teams host a game at home, before going to New York. If they lose, I assume the other team gets their spot in New York. Pretty sure, it's not at MSG, Barclay's Center(?) or Arena(?), no sure which, but where the Nets play

No, bigger team still goes even if they lose.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks, kinda unfair, but I get it, all about the Benjamins

Yeah, they were the last remaining of these tipoff tournaments to be a real tournament, but even they gave in recently. It's also now a 4-team tournament at the final site, whereas I believe it was eight before, and is now played in Brooklyn as opposed to Madison Square Garden.

This would be perfect, my wife wanted to go to NYC during Thanksgiving for parade. I’ve never been, any advice?

This is a loaded tournament field with Marquette, Kansas and Louisville under Mack.

Madison Square Garden is where they host the NIT games and go Big Orange.

Georgia Tech and Wake Forest are also part of the OOC schedule next season.

This is a loaded tournament field with Marquette, Kansas and Louisville under Mack.

Madison Square Garden is where they host the NIT games and go Big Orange.

Georgia Tech and Wake Forest are also part of the OOC schedule next season.

I don't think the the pre-season NIT is at MSG.

VN Store

Back