Barnes to receive "2018 Coach Wooden key to life award".

Good news - Barnes got the award

Bad news - The award is named after a guy whose program would make UK and Louisville paragons of virtue in comparison.

Wonder if there was an FBI investigation in 1970 if we'd be calling this award something else?

We will never know for sure but it's gotta be bad when when Bobby Knight of all people says he ran a dirty program.

I mean Bob Knight let a sportswriter tag along with him to a junior high recruiting visit with Damon Bailey when he was in 7th grade. Also choked a player out during practice, lied about it, was confronted with video footage of him with his hand around Neil Reed's neck and still tried to lie about it.

We will never know for sure but it's gotta be bad when when Bobby Knight of all people says he ran a dirty program.

I mean Bob Knight let a sportswriter tag along with him to a junior high recruiting visit with Damon Bailey when he was in 7th grade. Also choked a player out during practice, lied about it, was confronted with video footage of him with his hand around Neil Reed's neck and still tried to lie about it.

So you believe a liar

"Choked a player out"? As in putting him in an unconscious state?

"Choked a player out"? As in putting him in an unconscious state?

Haha you know what I meant, Thun! Don’t give me the Ziti treatment.

BTW total grown man move of Zeet to ignore your last few posts in the other thread. Idk who has the upper hand right now with you getting the last word but BZ leaving you hanging.

Last edited:
So proud to have CRB as our coach....Probably a limited number on this board who know what this award REALLY stands for (You know who you are). It’s so encouraging to see him so“unashamed” and “bold” and “unapologetic”.... Well done CRB!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back