Who else has deleted their March Madness app?

I didn't sleep worth a damn after what I watched yesterday. I'll watch I love Lucy reruns before I even think about turning basketball on.

So disappointed and plain sad man. Not gonna lie

Reactions: 1 person
It’s the same damn teams.

UK, NC, Duke, Villanova, Michigan St...

Don’t care anymore who wins it.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol I’ll root for every underdog from here on out. Besides Loyola, probably can’t cheer for them.

Lol. I did this.

I enjoy this tournament but having a good UT team in it changed things for me this year. I have no interest in the remainder.

Reactions: 2 people
look, I hate it too, but we're seen some of the best basketball games in this NCAA tournament that's ever been played...historically great...probably be some more worth watching, so, no, I'll continue to watch and enjoy every dang minute of it till the very end...:thumbsup:

GO BIG ORANGE!

I did. No interest in seeing us getting bounced in a game that we should have won. So much to gain, andcwe don’t get it done. Crappy way to end a good season.

Plus, I’m sick of hearing about the ninety-eight year old nun ... nothing against her, but it just reminds me of (see above).

I couldn’t watch any of the games last night. But I checked this morning and I still have a chance to win a pretty big pot in one of my pools, so I’ll try to watch... well see

I did. No interest in seeing us getting bounced in a game that we should have won. So much to gain, andcwe don’t get it done. Crappy way to end a good season.

Plus, I’m sick of hearing about the ninety-eight year old nun ... nothing against her, but it just reminds me of (see above).

They’ll lose to Cincy.

VN Store

Back