Rocky Top League 2018

I'm guessing it will begin either Monday 6/11 or 6/18. 12 or 13 weeks from tomorrow. It usually ends the Wednesday before July 4th. But this year July 4th is on Wednesday.

It's going to be interesting to see how many from UT participate. Last year Pons, Turner, Fulkerson, and Daniel skipped. Johnson got hurt during play iirc. Bone, Bowden, Darrington, Williams, Schofield, Alexander, Walker, and Kent participated. So did the 3 walk-ons.

If there aren't any announcements about injuries or transfers, we could get some hints about the status of Johnson and Kent. I won't be surprised if Williams, Schofield, and/or Alexander skip or at least play at half throttle. No need to risk injuries and they won't benefit from participation.

Always a fun time during the summer months.

How many alum played last year? Do Maze and Chism still try to make it back?

How many alum played last year? Do Maze and Chism still try to make it back?

2017 Draft:

KNS:
Jalen Steele LMU
Dre Mathieu Minnesota
Kyle Alexander Tennessee
Dorian Pinson LMU
Emmanuel Terry LMU
Josh Odom LMU
Emier Bowman Maryville College
Derick Pope King University
Jacob Fleschman Tennessee
Danny Bates Tennessee Wesleyan
Lew Evans Tennessee

DeRoyal:
Jordan Bowden Tennessee
Jalen Johnson Tennessee
Quincy Scates Tennessee Wesleyan
Mason Bates Carson Newman
Luke Smith Sewanee
Chris Clayton Carson Newman
Levi Woods Lee University
Ryan Montgomery Lee University
Kellen King Carson Newman
Nathan Hastings Milligan College
Wayne Chism Tennessee

Rice Buick:
Grant Williams Tennessee
Charles Clark Carson Newman
Alex Fountain Houston Baptist
Zach Kent Tennessee
Trevon Shaw LMU
DeShawn Patterson LMU
Brenden Coleman Carson Newman
Mason Fox Tusculum College
Nick Rogers Carson Newman
Milton Stanley Maryville College

Garza Law:
Admiral Schofield Tennessee
Hunter Leveau King University
Will Adams Presbyterian
Leland Robinson Tennessee Wesleyan
Jorden Williams Sewanee
Grant Teichmann Freed-Haldeman
Cameron Andre Carson Newman
Brody Stone Sewanee
Lucas Campbell Tennessee
Hunter Reynolds Maryville College
Jalen Riley ETSU

Smithbilt Homes:
Jordan Bone Tennessee
Desonta Bradford ETSU
Kanayo Obi-Rapu ETSU
Fred Sturdivant Texas Southern
Trey Suttles Tennessee Wesleyan
Jonathan Adams Old Dominion
Parker Role' Carson Newman
Jordan Hall Tennessee Wesleyan
Brad Woodson Tennessee
Easton Upchurch Christian Brothers

Tillman Companies:
Chris Darrington Tennessee
Derrick Walker Tennessee
Rashawn Rembert ETSU
Lester Wilson ETSU
Brandon Cole Bryan College
Michael Blue Hiwassee
Stephen Butts Berea College
Spencer Shoffner Maryville College
Tristan Upchurch Trine University
Bobby Maze Tennessee

One day after I make my fourtune I’m going to sponsor a team and name it Team IndianapolisVol

I wonder how much it costs to sponsor. If the core posters kick in $20/each and the drive bys were charged $5 then we might could have enough. But I want to name the team ButterBean's Heros.

I wonder how much it costs to sponsor. If the core posters kick in $20/each and the drive bys were charged $5 then we might could have enough. But I want to name the team ButterBean's Heros.

We should inquire and have one collectively named “the regular posters of the VolNation basketball forum”

You can be in charge of gathering the money, I’d drive down and watch each game in a suit and play the team owner role, I’d make a great Jerry Jones. BTO would be in charge of scouting reports and Fleece, Stoked, Dallas and The Dog could be the coaching staff.

We should inquire and have one collectively named “the regular posters of the VolNation basketball forum”

You can be in charge of gathering the money, I’d drive down and watch each game in a suit and play the team owner role, I’d make a great Jerry Jones. BTO would be in charge of scouting reports and Fleece, Stoked, Dallas and The Dog could be the coaching staff.

Dallas should be a player/coach. The Bill Russell role.

Just don't let TGO be in charge of the draft. The team would be the BYU of the RTL

Just don't let TGO be in charge of the draft. The team would be the BYU of the RTL

First selection w/b Jalen Johnson. Schofield and Williams will deservedly be mailing it in. Walker will be the 2nd pick if he's still on the board. Darrington will be the sleeper play maker.

First selection w/b Jalen Johnson. Schofield and Williams will deservedly be mailing it in. Walker will be the 2nd pick if he's still on the board. Darrington will be the sleeper play maker.

I think Darrington will be the MVP. He was our best player in Europe, slashing guards usually play well in the RTL because of the light defense.

Look for several new players from LMU this summer as we are going to be signing several and have several redshirts. RTL is a blast.

VN Store

Back