Yves Three

Vol Kilmer

Guess that’s why he hasn’t shot any during the regular season.

Seems like everyone on the team was getting they selfie on tonight. Completely forgot how they got to the tournament.

Seems like everyone on the team was getting they selfie on tonight. Completely forgot how they got to the tournament.

Possibly the line of the year, but yes, I agree.

Elite 8 or bust next season. Things are looking up, tonight was tough but it could be worse. Ask a UVA fan.

Elite 8 or bust next season. Things are looking up, tonight was tough but it could be worse. Ask a UVA fan.

Hell, I just hope they make the tournament. Elite 8? Pfftt...this is UT. Elite 8....don't make me laugh.

Reactions: 1 person

Why do posters start a thread that proves they haven't followed this team all season?

Pons was 2/3 from outside the arc coming into this game on the season.
Hell I'd say he might should shoot more

Reactions: 2 people

People posting nonsense like this are setting themselves up for disappointment next season and you will heap all the blame for this disappointment on coach Barnes and others. Tennessee is not going to sneak up on everyone like they did this year and unless we add talent in the form of a point guard who can penetrate with consistency and score, this team will most likely under-perform compared to this years results. Simply stated, we need a talent upgrade. Right now, our talent is about middle of the pack in the SEC.

Both of them right? A bit larger sample size is needed before judging his 3 point prowess don't you think?

Not at all to test for the specific claim that was asserted and it had nothing to do with judging his prowess, but only if he was capable of making a single 3 point shot.

"Guess that’s why he hasn’t shot any during the regular season."

^ keyword "any"

A sample size of a single success is sufficient evidence to reject the claim that he hasn't shot any during the regular season.

VN Store

Back