About the last shot...

I'm tired of having a team that can't get pass the 2nd round. Watch Cincy or Nevada BLOW them out. It's embarrassing. I don't understand how you guys are so cool with this loss? We looked nervous out there.

Reactions: 7 people
Well for one we didn’t have any timeouts so that sucked but you can’t really expect much with 3.5 seconds left and the length of the floor to go.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm tired of having a team that can't get pass the 2nd round. Watch Cincy or Nevada BLOW them out. It's embarrassing. I don't understand how you guys are so cool with this loss? We looked nervous out there.

Gotta agree. Not sure how any of us can feel ok with that loss. Or the one in the SEC Tournament Championship game.

Don’t know if Loyola will get blown out next round (they’re a solid team), but I do know that we let two huge opportunities slip away this season. No reason to be satisfied. Hope the players feel the same and figure out how to get over the mental hurdle.

...I don't understand how you guys are so cool with this loss? We looked nervous out there.

This x1000. It is extremely sickening how everyone must be completely happy with the season and anyone who is upset or dares criticize either Barnes or the team gets labeled a troll or somehow is "less of a Tennessee fan".

This x1000. It is extremely sickening how everyone must be completely happy with the season and anyone who is upset or dares criticize either Barnes or the team gets labeled a troll or somehow is "less of a Tennessee fan".

I'm really not happy at the moment.

It was a great season but we should have at least made the Sweet 16. And to lose like that it like a kick in the groin.

Plus I want to puke that UK is probably going to end up in the Final Four. That just really puts a huge damper on the season.

for Tennessee.

Did we not have a set play? I'm just curious. I felt like we took way too long.

Took too long??? There were only three seconds left on the clock.

In three seconds we got the ball in the hands of a shooter, moved it to our side of the floor, and got off a decent shot.

What exactly did you have in mind?

Reactions: 4 people
Took too long??? There were only three seconds left on the clock.

In three seconds we got the ball in the hands of a shooter, moved it to our side of the floor, and got off a decent shot.

What exactly did you have in mind?

Basketball intelligence is lacking tonight

Reactions: 3 people

Me... I blame it on Butch, Dooley, and Kiffin.

Because preseason, if you would have said we were regular season champs and lost by one in 2nd round of NCAAT, I would have taken it all day, every day. You are a troll.

Reactions: 1 person
Because preseason, if you would have said we were regular season champs and lost by one in 2nd round of NCAAT, I would have taken it all day, every day. You are a troll.

Fine then. Accept mediocrity. I don't mind. However the rest of us want and expect Tennessee to accomplish greatness.

Last edited:
Should of never came down to a last shot. Good season. Not a “great season”. With the bracket, Elite 8 should of been a lock.

Regular season champs in the SEC though. So we won something.

But don’t over rate the preseason predictions BS. Doesn’t matter. Team was clearly good enough to make the Elite 8 at least. But didn’t happen.

Good news is, almost everyone is back next year. Hopefully this will motivate.

Last edited:
Fine then. Accept mediocrity. I don't mind. However the rest of us want and expect Tennesse to accomplish greatness.

Is greatness instantaneous or is a gradual process?

Just curious how many team have exploded onto the scene to make final four runs without knocking on the door a few times first?

I bet that list isn't very long

Fine then. Accept mediocrity. I don't mind. However the rest of us want and expect Tennesse to accomplish greatness.

26-9 and being SEC CHAMPIONS isn’t mediocrity. Tennessee won the SEC title this year. How’s the mediocrity.

We got upset. **** happens. Loyola is a good team. Don’t let one shot ruin a fun and awesome season for Tennessee basketball.

Reactions: 5 people
Should of never came down to a last shot. Good season. Not a “great season”. With the bracket, Elite 8 should of been s lock.

Regular season champs in the SEC though. So we won something.

Winning the SEC isn't a great season?

Smdh

Actually I though the team executed pretty well. Admiral waited until he could pass to mid court before he threw the ball and Bone got a good shot. If AS panicked and thrown it in short the clock would have run out with ball at half court.

Tennessee didn’t lose this game on the last play.

VN Store

Back