How many ugly shots went down?

One of theirs did... not much of a chance of going in as he took it. For some dumb reason, it was meant to be.

The bottom line and I've been trolling Mr. Rob Lewis and got blacklisted for it on TOS is...Jordan Bowden. Kid is seriously out of his league in the SEC. He can't shoot, and can't hit a clutch FT if his life depended on it.

Tonight we know what would happen if he was on the line in clutch time. He bricked the front end of a 1 and 1! Cost us this game, as his 0-7 from three cost us the SEC last week.

But--the other elephant in the room was Grant Williams and his 0 for March. He just absolutely bricked out and clustered tonight. He could have easily played with a pair and changed the game.

A white, fat moose freshman showed Grant who boss is...laffo city!

We were thoroughly out-coached tonight. Rick was a zero all evening. Hope retirement comes after we wash, rinse and repeat next year.

I'd rather not make the tourney than pull this trash.

Grant Williams was 10 seconds away from winning the game for us. Schofields disappearing act was more damaging.

Grant Williams was 10 seconds away from winning the game for us. Schofields disappearing act was more damaging.

The team forgot about him for a long time. Once I saw AS posted up on a small guy and the guards reversed it away from him. Not the smartest game the Vols played this year by a long shot. 25 3s vs that front line is disappointing.

VN Store

Back