What the heck happened With Sarah Spain?

Just another ESPN talking head, female variety. Nobody of importance except to her relatives

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I read through her tweets and some of the replies. She didn't like joke about ass whoopin' the elderly, I disagree, I liked it. That being said, there are some in vol nation who are really showing their rear ends on twitter in response. Some of those tweets are ugly and unnecessary. No one is winning this one.

Reactions: 2 people
Classless tweet by swain

For real? Please. I guarantee you Sister Jean wouldn't be bothered by the joke one bit. You don't live to be 98 without some thicker skin, and her generation didn't get triggered by smack-talk before a sporting event.

Reactions: 18 people
For real? Please. I guarantee you Sister Jean wouldn't be bothered by the joke one bit. You don't live to be 98 without some thicker skin, and her generation didn't get triggered by smack-talk before a sporting event.

We live in a world where everyone is offended/outraged by anything. Virtue signaling is rampant also.

CanÂ’t wait til we move past this weird era but IÂ’m scared of what comes next.

Reactions: 9 people

Did you mean:

tbt.gif

I would think at 98, her skin would be paper thin.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't TN have a handshake line with Sister '98 after the game yesterday?

Yes, until an overzealous fan ran up to her excitedly shaking her hand and telling her, "It Feels like '98, Sister!"
"It Feels like '98!"
at which point she may have misinterpreted the intent of the intensely wild gleam in his eye and so she replied,
"Well, I hope so, young man. The Lord knows it's not like I'm already 99!"

Just another snowflake melting because of someone's words.

VN Store

Back