Saturday game times announced/Vols 6:10

The adorable Sister Jean from Loyola has until 8 pm Saturday night to enjoy her season. Happy for her.

The adorable Sister Jean from Loyola has until 8 pm Saturday night to enjoy her season. Happy for her.

Yes.
I think she’s a little greedy if she’s asking for another upset.
For goodness sakes, she’s married to Jesus.
Talk about marrying up and not having to worry about your future.
What do we Vol fans have?
Don’t we deserve a few nice things too?

Reactions: 2 people
I’ve never prayed for a win in any game. There are far more important things to pray for IMO

Do they really need God’s help to beat the Vols?

Reactions: 6 people
I’ve never prayed for a win in any game. There are far more important things to pray for IMO

As a patriot fan I was very concerned about the whole religion /God factor during the Tebow run before our 2011 divisional playoff game vs the Tebow Broncos..

We whooped them by 6-7 touchdowns. Sister Jeans prayers aint willing those boys past Deacon Barnes & Co.

Last edited:

The thing that has always bothered me is why would God care who wins a sporting event.
Also, when someone thanks God for a win they are saying God chose them over their opposition.
Why then is Notre Dame, BYU, Liberty and other religious affiliated schools not always undefeated?

Reactions: 2 people
I cannot believe the number of "experts" that have us picked to lose this game. Loyola does not have an answer for Williams and Admiral.

I cannot believe the number of "experts" that have us picked to lose this game. Loyola does not have an answer for Williams and Admiral.

Well to be fair, they apparently had an answer for Ayton.

VN Store

Back