Will it be Volanta or Catlanta next Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vfl2407

I was sick last night when Buffalo beat Arizona.
And not because of my bracket.
It’s because I live only a few miles from Philips Arena in one of Atlanta’s assisted living centers.
When I saw the brackets come out last Sunday, I jumped out of my wheelchair and broke my colostomy bag.
But, I didn’t really care.
The momentary embarrassment was erased by the thought that I might get to go see my beloved hoop Vols in person in a SWEET SIXTEEN before the role is called up yonder on my worn out old arse.

Anyway, On a fixed military pension and a little social security, I can’t afford an expensive handicapped ticket.
So, I need two tickets to take this younger orderly at my nursing home so that he can drive me and lift me in and out of the car and carry me to our seats.
He loves basketball and he’s very excited about the prospect of going.

So, I’m seeing the bracket on Sunday, and as I’m sure most of you also did, I thought that Arizona would beat Kentucky in the second round.
That, of course, would mean not having that big blue toothless, filthy hoard of followers taking over Atlanta as they always do.

Now, what do I do?
Can Buffalo somehow pull off two big upsets in a row and beat Kentucky in Boise on Saturday?
If not, and UK does win, I might have to stoop to some big blue deception. I could have my orderly, Sven, who’s this big strapping Georgia Tech graduate transfer student in physiology from Sweden help me.
We both would wear Kentucky blue over the top of our orange clothes.
Sven stands outside Philips Arena with a sign asking for two tickets while he holds my limp body across his arms.
The sign, in blue, would say:
“Lifelong UK fan, decorated veteran, dying hope is to see Big Blue play in person tonight, please sell us two cheap tickets”.

So, say We pull it off and get the tickets.
Then, we would rip off our blue outer clothes to reveal the beautiful Big Orange clothes underneath.
We then throw the nasty blue clothing in a trashcan.
I then empty the contents of my colostomy bag onto the blue clothing.
Sven and I both laugh hysterically and yell out:
“We got you, you stupid arse mother farkin UK fans, Go Vols!
(In Swedish, Sven says that translates to: “Vusda dasda swinkee friskee mudda coitus ooh kay locos, whoopdee Vols.”)

Go Vols and Fark UK!!!!!! and their fans.

Reactions: 11 people
Kentucky fans will be long gone when we take on Virginia in the Elite 8.. fear not my friend.

If we are playing Virginia (without their 6th man out with an injury), I think we make it to San Antonio.
If that happens and my beloved Vols make the Final Four, that is all I need.
Forget the rest of my bucket list.
I got to see the baseball Vols play in Omaha.
Pats Lady Vols win many titles.
Phil’s team win the football trophy in Tempe.
Men Vols in Final Four would round it all out.
The Angel Gabriel could call me home.
Hey Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!!!!!
Go Vols! Beat Loyola!! To heck with that ole Nun. She’s had a good life and Jesus will take care of her.
Vol fans DESERVE a Final Four!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
We shouldn't even be worried about Kentucky right now. We still have to beat a good Loyola team and possibly a really good Cincinnati team before we even get to that side of the bracket.

Reactions: 2 people
We shouldn't even be worried about Kentucky right now. We still have to beat a good Loyola team and possibly a really good Cincinnati team before we even get to that side of the bracket.

Agree

Bottom Line:

Let's take care of our side of the Bracket and bring on all others one step at a time.

We can play with anybody in this tournament and in doing so we have a chance to win it.

How has no one commented on the story behind this guy’s post? I don’t think he was really asking a question.

How has no one commented on the story behind this guy’s post? I don’t think he was really asking a question.

Prob because I’m a frequent poster here.
Primarily on football board but also b-ball, lvs, and eprecruitng. I am all Vol 24 hours 7/days a week.
Most know that I live in a home in Atlanta, have an infamous sister that Ive promised Freak to never mention again, and I enjoy poleing.....plus long wheelchair rides on the beach to the Baywatch theme song....I realize all of the original lifeguard babes now have wheelbarrow teets (including David Hasselhoff); but I do too, so it’s all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I was sick last night when Buffalo beat Arizona.
And not because of my bracket.
It’s because I live only a few miles from Philips Arena in one of Atlanta’s assisted living centers.
When I saw the brackets come out last Sunday, I jumped out of my wheelchair and broke my colostomy bag.
But, I didn’t really care.
The momentary embarrassment was erased by the thought that I might get to go see my beloved hoop Vols in person in a SWEET SIXTEEN before the role is called up yonder on my worn out old arse.

Anyway, On a fixed military pension and a little social security, I can’t afford an expensive handicapped ticket.
So, I need two tickets to take this younger orderly at my nursing home so that he can drive me and lift me in and out of the car and carry me to our seats.
He loves basketball and he’s very excited about the prospect of going.

So, I’m seeing the bracket on Sunday, and as I’m sure most of you also did, I thought that Arizona would beat Kentucky in the second round.
That, of course, would mean not having that big blue toothless, filthy hoard of followers taking over Atlanta as they always do.

Now, what do I do?
Can Buffalo somehow pull off two big upsets in a row and beat Kentucky in Boise on Saturday?
If not, and UK does win, I might have to stoop to some big blue deception. I could have my orderly, Sven, who’s this big strapping Georgia Tech graduate transfer student in physiology from Sweden help me.
We both would wear Kentucky blue over the top of our orange clothes.
Sven stands outside Philips Arena with a sign asking for two tickets while he holds my limp body across his arms.
The sign, in blue, would say:
“Lifelong UK fan, decorated veteran, dying hope is to see Big Blue play in person tonight, please sell us two cheap tickets”.

So, say We pull it off and get the tickets.
Then, we would rip off our blue outer clothes to reveal the beautiful Big Orange clothes underneath.
We then throw the nasty blue clothing in a trashcan.
I then empty the contents of my colostomy bag onto the blue clothing.
Sven and I both laugh hysterically and yell out:
“We got you, you stupid arse mother farkin UK fans, Go Vols!
(In Swedish, Sven says that translates to: “Vusda dasda swinkee friskee mudda coitus ooh kay locos, whoopdee Vols.”)

Go Vols and Fark UK!!!!!! and their fans.

Cool story, Bro. Keep us updated. Does Sven have any eligibility left?

Cool story, Bro. Keep us updated. Does Sven have any eligibility left?

Haha.
No, he’s not a jock.
More the nerdy type.
Wants to be a sports therapist.
But, he looks like a greed God.
And, you should see his sister.
Drop dead gorgeous, natural blonde, green eyes, well blessed in the chest area, sweet, and smart and studying to be a chemical engineer.
Sven watches over her like a hawk because the ratio of men to women at Tech is like 12:1.
And, he won’t let her date Asians.
I told him that’s racist but he said he doesn’t care.
He doesn’t want short nephews and nieces.

First of all, thank you for your service. I sincerely hope you get tickets.

BUT....... please do everyone a favor and leave your colostomy bag intact.

Haha.
No, he’s not a jock.
More the nerdy type.
Wants to be a sports therapist.
But, he looks like a greed God.
And, you should see his sister.
Drop dead gorgeous, natural blonde, green eyes, well blessed in the chest area, sweet, and smart and studying to be a chemical engineer.
Sven watches over her like a hawk because the ratio of men to women at Tech is like 12:1.
And, he won’t let her date Asians.
I told him that’s racist but he said he doesn’t care.
He doesn’t want short nephews and nieces.

Sven Drago? Ivan's little brother.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 83
Umm looks like Kentucky would’ve lucked out playing Arizona. They looked completely uninspired and their top 2 guys had the NBA Draft on their minds. Right after the game they said they were declaring. Buffalo looks hungry and they were getting rebounds over 7 footers. If I were a Kentucky fan I would not feel good about playing Buffalo right now.

Umm looks like Kentucky would’ve lucked out playing Arizona. They looked completely uninspired and their top 2 guys had the NBA Draft on their minds. Right after the game they said they were declaring. Buffalo looks hungry and they were getting rebounds over 7 footers. If I were a Kentucky fan I would not feel good about playing Buffalo right now.

Ohhhhhhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back