We are going to pound them.

We should win but that hoss of a center they have has me worried. Not the scoring and rebounding he provides but the foul trouble he might get Grant Williams into. I think we can all agree the refs this year have had Grant on skates as far as what is a foul and what isn’t. He gets a raw deal in my opinion at least 75% of the time.

Reactions: 3 people
We have 10 fouls in Fulkerson and Walker that we can use if Williams and Alexander get in foul trouble guarding their center. They like to shoot the three ball so UT needs to guard the perimeter.

Reactions: 1 person
They beat Wright state by 4 points...so....we should beat them by 22

Last edited:
I didn’t get to see much of that game today. How are their bigs? What’s our main advantage?

They play a very similar type of game that we do, solid defense, good ball movement, and a high basketball iq. I think that bodes well for us because we can "do it" better than they can. It will be a close game, but I think we pull ahead and win by 10-15.

That center of theirs has surprising flexibility and footwork for his size. He can use the left hand as well as the right underneath. Saw a reverse layup (maybe two like this) he did on Miami where he was guarded then pivoted to use the goal to keep his shot from getting blocked by the defender and switched to the left hand to make the shot all in one motion.

VN Store

Back