Chris Darrington article

Damn.

The older I get the more true the phrase “be kind, you never know what someone is going through” rings true. We sometimes forget these kids are people with real issues and personal lives too.

Reactions: 3 people
Had no idea this happened. Hopefully this offseason will give him some time to grieve and try to get his mind right. Death can send people to a dark place sometimes and it can be hard for some to go on with their own lives. I hope everything works out for him and he can find that joy again.

Reactions: 3 people
I couldn't read the article... can someone tell me what it says?

Thanks

I couldn't read the article... can someone tell me what it says?

Thanks

Had a friend from home killed, and another of his friends is being charged with the murder...missed some practice time to go home for funeral and services, been tough not having basketball as an outlet like he has his whole life.

My take after reading this is Darrington is at Toledo next year with a shot at a waiver playing immediately

My take after reading this is Darrington is at Toledo next year with a shot at a waiver playing immediately

Might not be the worst thing for him. He probably envisions himself getting Daniel's minutes here on a surefire NCAAT team, but if he wants to be close to home, I couldn't blame him.

It's harder now.
Takes more extreme circumstances. I know a player that was granted a medical redshirt because a friend was killed. It wasn't immediate eligibility but a waiver none the less

A waiver for what? Medical redshirt instead of a regular redshirt?

VN Store

Back