TruTV

I subscribe to PS Vue. I order to watch the games I stream from the NCAA March Madness Anywhere App on my phone to my Chromecast. I used to subscribe to Sling and they did carry TruTV just for the tourney (2 years ago).

Is there even a such thing as bunny ears anymore? And no Peter rabbit qoutes since it's almost Easter.

Not gonna find it with an antenna. One of the reasons I didn't go with Sling (among others) was its channel selection. You can do a month trial with either Directv Now or Vue and get that channel I believe.....I have it with my package.

To coincide with the first games of the NCAA Tournament, known as March Madness, Sling also added Turner channel truTV to its $5/month Lifestyle Extra pack. The channel will carry numerous games, starting today.

TNT and TBS, which are available in Sling's base package, will also air a wide selection of games starting Thursday, March 19. In total the three Turner networks will air 49 tourney games and cover the first three rounds, as well as select regional finals and the two Final Four games on April 4.

Some youtubers will most likely be live streaming it, I watched a couple of our football games that way.

Yea, I just paid $3.14 prorate on sling to get TruTV. Worth it. I will be cancelling sling at end of tournament. I only watch LiveTV for Vols BBALL and Football.

FireTV has a March Madness app that is free for the first 3 hrs of viewing. TruTV is on the app. I am downloading it and watching our game tomorrow.

I'm going to try this:

NCAA March Madness Live

It's clunky and they might limit how much time you have (they have in the past), but if you have no other options, go for it.

I'm debating getting Sling for a month (I subscribed for it back during football season), as well, but annoyed I'd only get TBS and TNT in the base package and I'd have to dish out extra for TruTV. Seriously, why is TruTV part of the lineup? It's such a random channel to broadcast sports.

I'm going to try this:

NCAA March Madness Live

It's clunky and they might limit how much time you have (they have in the past), but if you have no other options, go for it.

I'm debating getting Sling for a month (I subscribed for it back during football season), as well, but annoyed I'd only get TBS and TNT in the base package and I'd have to dish out extra for TruTV. Seriously, why is TruTV part of the lineup? It's such a random channel to broadcast sports.

Turner owns TruTV

Is there even a such thing as bunny ears anymore? And no Peter rabbit qoutes since it's almost Easter.

Bunny ears replaced by a digital antenna, but you still will not find Tru TV on an over the air channel.

I thought you can watch any game for free on the NCAA March Madness app, unless something has changed.

To coincide with the first games of the NCAA Tournament, known as March Madness, Sling also added Turner channel truTV to its $5/month Lifestyle Extra pack. The channel will carry numerous games, starting today.

TNT and TBS, which are available in Sling's base package, will also air a wide selection of games starting Thursday, March 19. In total the three Turner networks will air 49 tourney games and cover the first three rounds, as well as select regional finals and the two Final Four games on April 4.

Dude, what year on the calendar are you looking at??

Those dates are whack.

I just added the comedy package which includes TruTV to my Sling account for $5.

VN Store

Back