Turn me up! Dont pick us.

Hell yea!!! That gets me fired up!!! Let's go boys!!! Confidence is high with these boys!! 🍻👍🍊

Reactions: 1 person
Cool video but not really a fan of this stuff. Hope we don't take our eye off the prize. Our marketing team has realized we have a basketball team and are going overboard with the hype now.

Before I thought I was just a total homer having us win it all.. after that video, I feel slightly better about my office bracket.

Go. Vols.

Awesome that atleast ONE of our revenue generating programs can bring excitement and a sense of pride to the fan base!

Reactions: 4 people
It's not a huge deal but not a big fan of the scripted videos like that. Better win if you're gonna make hype videos where players are throwing shade at the media.

It pumps the fans up and lets the players strut a little after a great season. It is also good exposure for the university. I liked it.

Reactions: 4 people
Cool video but not really a fan of this stuff. Hope we don't take our eye off the prize. Our marketing team has realized we have a basketball team and are going overboard with the hype now.

Come on, Zeet. You begged for them to promote our team...now they are doing it. Just enjoy the ride, bauce.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back