Will Zack Kent be far enough along to help us next season?

Not sure there will be any minutes. Grant will get close to 30. Admiral will get his 10-15 at the 4. Walker and be Fulkerson should both be better next year

Reactions: 2 people
2pt% and defensive rebounding

Our 2pt% stat is misleading imo. We run a lot more 2 pt offense than most teams do.

Easy baskets like fast breaks, putbacks and wide open cuts make up a much smaller percentage of our percentage than it does for most teams I would imagine

Plus Alexander getting his 20-25. Pons could also play the 4. I honestly not sure what Kent could potentially bring. Can he shoot the 3? A stretch 5 would be useful.

Reactions: 1 person
Our 2pt% stat is misleading imo. We run a lot more 2 pt offense than most teams do.

Easy baskets like fast breaks, putbacks and wide open cuts make up a much smaller percentage of our percentage than it does for most teams I would imagine

We still don’t shoot the 3 enough. We have two elite shooters (Turner and Schofield), two good ones (Bowden and Daniel) and an average one in Bone.

Reactions: 1 person

It’s still not good. Our (Grant’s) lack of height in the paint makes it more difficult.

If Jordan Bone takes the next step and plays everyone like they’re wearing an Arkansas uniform we’ll be the best team in the country.

Reactions: 4 people
If Jordan Bone takes the next step and plays everyone like they’re wearing an Arkansas uniform we’ll be the best team in the country.

Yep! Bring in anfernee simons elite scoring ability and I can see us this time next year with a one seed and a favorite to win the championship!! Excited for the future!!

Reactions: 3 people

I think he’ll be like a Kyron Cartwright or Quinten Snyder

Last edited:

VN Store

Back