2018 March Madness Predictions

Tennessee will go to the Elite 8 . Tennessee wins 10-15 plus against Miami in 2nd round. Sweet 16 vs Cincy will be a great game but I think TN wins because of better scorers .

Tennessee gets a rematch against Villanova and we whip they ass. Sweet revenge, and for a natty

Reactions: 9 people
Tennessee gets a rematch against Villanova and we whip they ass. Sweet revenge, and for a natty

bucket

Reactions: 5 people
Realisticly with our bracket it wouldn't surprise at all if we make it to the elite 8. I think we see Nevada or Texas in the sweet 16 and not cincy though. Should be fun no matter what but our bracket gives us a great shot at gettin to San Antonio!! Go big damn orange baby!

We have the ability to beat anybody in the country. I think our chances are as good as ALMOST every other team in the tourney. But on any given day there isn't anybody who I look at and say "there's no way."

Therefore, Natty unless I see otherwise! Go Vols!

(That doesn't mean I EXPECT a championship. You really have to have so many things go your way and there truly is a lot of luck involved in any tourney run. BUT as it is right now, with not having played a game yet, we've got the potential so I'll not rule out the possibility until we are eliminated.)

Reactions: 1 person
UT is too decent of a program to not have been to a Final Four. We are the 44th winningest team. The only teams ahead of us in wins without a Final Four are Illinois St., Alabama, Missouri St., and BYU. All the other teams have at least one FF. It's time.

Reactions: 1 person
I really like Arizona States matchup tonight. Syracuse can try and slow the pace down which generally hurts ASU, but on the flip side that slow pace will be especially difficult to overcome ASUs ability to force and score off turnovers, as well as their ability to get to the free throw line where they shoot 74%. Also of note the two zone defenses they’ve played this year were both wins- SDSU, and they hung 100+ on Xavier. Granted that was earlier in the year when they were shooting better from 3

VN Store

Back