*****Annual VolNation March Madness Bracket Contest [Updated Final 4]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's that time. March Madness. I've just posted the brackets for the 14th Annual VolNation Pick Contest.

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A $250 AMAZON GIFT CARD.

Contest Entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Contest Home: 2018 Tournament

Rules: TOURNAMENT RULES

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Thursday or Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and good luck!

Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS

Reactions: 4 people
My first goround completed but obviously not submitted. I'll give it a second try tomorrow and see if my brain catches up with my heart.

If I click submit, is that it? or am I able to edit them again before the deadline?

i think everyone who doesn’t pick tennessee as national champs should be disqualified

I feel like a son of a ***** for picking the vols to get beat. The rest of my brackets have us winning the N.C, though so maybe it evens out.

I truly feel horrible. Lol my heart says vols, but my brain says ayton would have a field day.

if you were a real fan you would have us winning the vn bracket

I'm joking but I did pick us to win the NC because it's a VN bracket. I mean if it happened, and I didn't pick it for the VN bracket I would feel bad.

Reactions: 1 person
I got us losing in the title game to Michigan State... Wrights St. Loyola, Cincinnati and Virginia wouldn't b murderers row... It's doable imo.

VN Store

Back