Tom Crean

orange plasma

Just predicted a final four run for Coach Rick Barnes and team. First time I've heard anyone be that optimistic. Obviously this team has impressed the heck out of some pretty good basketball minds!

Reactions: 5 people
Just play D and let the cards fall.

This team can hang with anyone on a given night, but the D has to be top notch.

Reactions: 4 people
If Tom Crean is praising TN and the SEC, he's definitely gonna be at Ole Miss or George.

Matta? Most likely Pittsburgh.

Ole Miss.. and I know it's probably crazy, but I would LOVE to see them hire Rick Pitino.

Reactions: 2 people
Just predicted a final four run for Coach Rick Barnes and team. First time I've heard anyone be that optimistic. Obviously this team has impressed the heck out of some pretty good basketball minds!

I like Tom Crean. Always have. I think he's a great basketball coach. They didn't give him enough time at Indiana.

If this team wins the bracket they are in to reach the final four we should start immediately on the Rick Barnes statue.

It's been a fun year no doubt, the sweet sixteen will be nice

Under bUTch, we were predicted to do good things, but it didn't happen.

Pre-season, we were predicted to be 13 of 14 S.E.C. basketball teams. It didn't happen.

This is just one man's opinion. We could UNDER achieve in the tourney or OVER achieve in the tourney.

No one knows...

Reactions: 1 person
In my bracket, I got us playing Loyola, Cincinnati, Virginia, that's verry doable. Cincinnati didn't look very good against Houston, I think we will have a showdown with Virginia, might be a game where scoring could be in the 50s .

In my bracket, I got us playing Loyola, Cincinnati, Virginia, that's verry doable. Cincinnati didn't look very good against Houston, I think we will have a showdown with Virginia, might be a game where scoring could be in the 50s .

Honestly I think we can beat UVA on our best day.

We beat Purdue, almost beat UNC, hung with Nova and beat UK twice in the regular season.

If Tom Crean is praising TN and the SEC, he's definitely gonna be at Ole Miss or George.

Matta? Most likely Pittsburgh.

Ole Miss.. and I know it's probably crazy, but I would LOVE to see them hire Rick Pitino.

SEC office won’t allow anyone to hire Pitino.....except Kentucky. The guy is a complete sleezebag. He should never coach in college again. POS

Honestly I think we can beat UVA on our best day.

We beat Purdue, almost beat UNC, hung with Nova and beat UK twice in the regular season.

We can definitely beat UVA. There is a reason they haven’t made a FF, especially if the refs call fouls early

I like Tom Crean. Always have. I think he's a great basketball coach. They didn't give him enough time at Indiana.

I guess that 9 years and a 55% winning percentage isn't enough time at a blueblood program like Indiana? (Blue font)

I mean, don't get me wrong, but I would love to see Dwight Schrute at Georgia. Next to Pitino, he is the most lampoon-able coach.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back