12:40 p.m. gametime Thursday [ealry reports of late game were inaccurate]

Attachments

• 30E7DC4B-BED8-472A-A583-582595BBDFE1.jpg
    30E7DC4B-BED8-472A-A583-582595BBDFE1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 15
Like I said, possible. Also hearing now at 12:40. Tru tv, TBS, TNT all carry the games. What provider do you have

Frick now its 12:40pm almost would rather have the late game so I could watch.

OK, feel better now.

TruTV on Dish Network
Now if you are a Dish Network customer, you will be able to follow all of the action as well. Tru TV HD is on Dish Network channel 9430, while the standard definition version is on Dish channel 204. Dish Network also carries TNT and TBS in HD, as well as CBS in most areas of the country.

OK, feel better now.

TruTV on Dish Network
Now if you are a Dish Network customer, you will be able to follow all of the action as well. Tru TV HD is on Dish Network channel 9430, while the standard definition version is on Dish channel 204. Dish Network also carries TNT and TBS in HD, as well as CBS in most areas of the country.

I think that's better for the team. More time to rest up for rd 2

Reactions: 1 person
I am on my way home to Dallas from STL. If anyone hears what sections Tennessee’s fans will be in, please share it on VN.

If we ever needed a sticky for something this is it. I’m sure things will change, but having one place to go for valid Tennessee tourney information would be awesome.

UT athletics just reflects first game, time, opponent, location, not TV channel.

Give them time. Is it that important on Sunday when the game is on Thurs? You know the date and time. Whatever channel it's on, I'm sure we will all locate it.

VN Store

Back