Everyone keeps saying..

Bluegrass Vol

our whole team but Daniel will be back next year, but I think Schofield declares for the draft. Hard loss to take today, but maybe we can use that to get a chip on our shoulder and make a deep run.

our whole team but Daniel will be back next year, but I think Schofield declares for the draft. Hard loss to take today, but maybe we can use that to get a chip on our shoulder and make a deep run.

😂 😂. Dude. I don’t even know what to say to that.

Reactions: 4 people

Admiral wishes he was as marketable as you make it seem. He isn't close yet. He knows that. He isn't leaving, so rest easy.

Reactions: 4 people
Don't worry. 5-10 good games doesn't make you an NBA player unless you play for UK. I love Schofield's game, but still.

Last edited:
Scholfield is coming back next year no doubt. He will tear some **** up and bully his way to player of the year.... Yeah I said POY.

Reactions: 2 people
The NFL is more a possibility for Schofield than the NBA..... he would be an OUTSTANDING Tight End..........ala Antonio Gate, Tony Gonzales

Reactions: 2 people
Sho will play in the NFL before he plays in the NBA— his body type screams TE!!!

Admiral needs to improve his ball handling. He does that he might play in the league as a 2-3 type guy

AS will graduate from UT. His family wants him to have that degree and he wants it as well. Now when he does that he will get a shot at the NBA because of the athleticism and every 3 point shot he hits until then can only help. JMHO

Wrongo on Admiral...but if keeps making progress on outside game to compliment his power game he has a shot...just like the Vols if we play OUR game.

VN Store

Back