Proud of these Vols

Evergrenevol

Lux et Veritas
What were we down in the 1st half...17? It took heart to get back to where we were even in it. Truth is we didn’t play our best today. This loss should help us get focused for the Dance. Go BASKETVOLZ!

Reactions: 11 people
What were we down in the 1st half...17? It took heart to get back to where we were even in it. Truth is we didn’t play our best today. This loss should help us get focused for the Dance. Go BASKETVOLZ!

KY was hitting everything they shot early on and we couldn't throw it in the ocean. We played hard and Admiral brought us back. I thought we might win it and then he went out with the injury and KY made a run we couldn't catch up. I still think if Admiral hadn't gone out at the 7:30 mark, we win that game. He is our best player and it's not even close.

I graduated from UT in 1971 (after a three year sabbatical in the U.S. Army). I've about seen it all, in every sport. I can't remember a team that has made me prouder.

Reactions: 5 people
I am an optimist but I could never have imagined this team with 25-8 record, Co-SEC Regular Season Champions and as an SEC Tournament Finalist. We should all be very proud of this team. It's been a fun season regardless of what happens from here... but can't wait to see some wins next week too!

Reactions: 3 people
This team is one of my all time favorites. Hope they make a nice tournament run as they deserve recognition nationally. Maybe the Texas crowd will pull for Barnes.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back