Little Dicky Baby Vitale

OrangeByBirth

Old time Vol
Am I the only one gagging and puking every time that fool opens his pie hole? I had to turn the volume off and go to a radio although it is slightly out of sync. If Calipari or Krzyzewski farts his ears pop.

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 24 people
How does he still commentate big games for any of the big blue programs? That was HORRIBLY bias.

Reactions: 1 person
He actually was very complementary of UT at times. But he's a blue blood homer and slobs all over whoever it's cool to cheer for. Not sure why people still are surprised when they listen to his games.

Reactions: 2 people
He needs to retire or ESPN needs to run him off. He's not a fan favorite anymore. Put Jay Williams on primetime.

He actually was very complementary of UT at times. But he's a blue blood homer and slobs all over whoever it's cool to cheer for. Not sure why people still are surprised when they listen to his games.
He only mentioned the Vols when it was convenient to do so. Whenever Shai Alexander got the ball it was an entire monologue on why he’s the greatest player playing ball. So bad.

Reactions: 3 people
He only mentioned the Vols when it was convenient to do so. Whenever Shai Alexander got the ball it was an entire monologue on why he’s the greatest player playing ball. So bad.

Exactly my point. SGA has been balling out lately. He's jumped on the bandwagon. Why is this news? Dickie V has been a blue blood homer for years now.

So...Lunardi has us as 3 seed in South but that is #1 bracket with (1)Virginia and (2)Cincy ....seems like a bad draw huh?

Whether he is a blue blood or not he is poison on the ears. I can't figure out for the life of me why ESPN thinks he is a good sale. Literally nauseous.

I don't care, this UT team showed they belong with the big boys, not 1 McDonald's AA, and they gave these 1 and done players heck. They deserve a big welcome home.

GBO!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
There is one part of Vitale's name that says all one needs to know about him when he is calling Duke and UK against other teams and it is not his last name.

I don't know why anyone would expect Dick Vitale to say much about Tennessee -- it's not as if ESPN said anything about Tennessee this week either.

I don't care, this UT team showed they belong with the big boys, not 1 McDonald's AA, and they gave these 1 and done players heck. They deserve a big welcome home.

GBO!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Agree... I have been thinking about the Cats and how Cal has changed the college game. I am not a fan of his approach... taking 8-10 of the most skilled 18 yr olds and coach em up for a year and off they go to make their millions. I put KY is a different class, like a semi-pro team or a feeder team to the NBA. I always hope his approach fails. My opinion, this is not good for the college game... but what the hell, it makes a lot of folks (and Dickey too) in KY happy so it must be a good thing.

VN Store

Back