SECT seating question

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
Considering buying tickets for tomorrow pending today’s outcome and surprising the 9 y.o. With a guys road trip to STL. Does anybody know what side/sections would be considered the TN side?? -Maybe even anybody currently at the game who may be reading this that can give me an idea as to which section would be the good guys section??

Considering buying tickets for tomorrow pending today’s outcome and surprising the 9 y.o. With a guys road trip to STL. Does anybody know what side/sections would be considered the TN side?? -Maybe even anybody currently at the game who may be reading this that can give me an idea as to which section would be the good guys section??

It looks pretty wide open there. Can probably buy a ticket and choose your side.

Maybe next year they'll hold the SEC tourney in Sioux Falls, SD.

Last edited:
It looks pretty wide open there. Can probably buy a ticket and choose your side.

lol... didn't really look all that wide open when Kentucky played though.

lol... didn't really look all that wide open when Kentucky played though.

Kentucky fans are crazy about their basketball, because there is nothing else in the state to root for, except horses. :eek:lol::eek:k::dance2::loco:

Might as well host it in Alaska. St. Louis made zero sense. Needs to be in Nashville or Atlanta every year.

If you look at a seating chart looking at the upper decks the TN Bench and band are on the 304-319 side with the bench being right in front of 104, band sitting on the baseline.

If you look at a seating chart looking at the upper decks the TN Bench and band are on the 304-319 side with the bench being right in front of 104, band sitting on the baseline.
thank you, I appreciate that!

VN Store

Back