Our First Game...

All Vol!

Would be great to see a shocker upset in the Miss St/LSU matchup, but I suspect we'll be playing the Bulldogs Friday night. The consensus is that we need at least one win to preserve our 3 seed. How do some of you feel about our chances of beating them twice in a short span?

Reactions: 2 people
Would be great to see a shocker upset in the Miss St/LSU matchup, but I suspect we'll be playing the Bulldogs Friday night. The consensus is that we need at least one win to preserve our 3 seed. How do some of you feel about our chances of beating them twice in a short span?

What’s a shocker upset? LSU beat State by 21 points in the final game of the season...

Reactions: 2 people
While I'd slightly prefer to play LSU, we should beat either one, and MSU is currently a Q1 win for us, so it's better for our resume that MSU wins.

Reactions: 1 person
Win the first game MSU or LSU. got it.

Then I would want to win the second Game (FL, Arkansas, So Car, Ole Miss)

Then you are playing for an SEC Championship against the upper Bracket teams. Should be in a position to play loose so no pressure.

Then it is a possible 2 Seed. Our 3 seed position as far as location and Region Placement.

A Friday vs a Thursday Game who knows. We should be ready and we are an exceptionally deep team.

Yeah, I know. I just mean I care about the SEC Tournament abot as much as Calipari but would like to win one game. Obviously I am all in on NCAAT like the rest of us.

I don't care if we play Auburn the first game. No single team scares me one bit. We should beat whoever is in front of us during the sec tourney

I don't care if we play Auburn the first game. No single team scares me one bit. We should beat whoever is in front of us during the sec tourney

Auburn Is just as good as we are. Will be a hard game to win.

Auburn is butt hurt they had to share the title with us and then Barnes got COY over Pearlmutter. They’re the ones that lost 2 out of their last 4 to blow it! They had a 2-game lead with 4 games to go!
We should beat everyone we play in the tourney. Tenn has a bad habit of flaming out in the SEC Tourney ... maybe we can change that this year!

I think we see Barnes go deep into his bench in the SECT. I expect to see Darrington, Fulky, and even Johnson get some minutes. I think we could win the tourney but based on our history, I have no expectations of that.

Reactions: 3 people
Any way of knowing how many tickets were sold to Vol fans? Really hoping we have some nice crowd support.

VN Store

Back