Back-to-back POTW honors for Admiral

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Well deserved. What a great run he's had these past couple of weeks.

[twitterv]970879966765297664[/twitterv]

[twitterv]970881874636824577[/twitterv]

Reactions: 8 people
Well deserved. What a great run he's had these past couple of weeks.

[twitterv]970881874636824577[/twitterv]

Hard worker, and a class act. Love having him on our team!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm an old man but this hot streak schofields on is becoming special...i remember other hot streaks from great players of the past but not at this point in a season. We make a deep run in the dance and he's still playing like this it would be legendary in my book.

Reactions: 6 people
MVP on our team right now. He brings the effort, energy and enthusiasm it will take to make a run in the tourney. He is playing with that " I will not be denied" mentality. Love this guy!

1200px-US_Navy_120208-N-ZI635-434_A_pilot_assigned_to_Strike_Fighter_Squadron_%28VFA%29_81_renders_a_salute_before_launching_from_the_Nimitz-class_aircraft_ca.jpg

Last edited:
And he has One More.

Hopefully if he gets hot in the tourney he doesn’t get second thoughts and think about leaving. I don’t think he would, but who knows. I think Admrial can play in the league.

Reactions: 1 person
Josh Richardson got hot like this a few years back and we won 3 games in the tourney and were a shot away from winning 4

yep, the Admiral is looking pretty good this year...another player coming along is that Williams kid...he has a chance to be good too...:)

PS. good individual award but the whole team wins games...:thumbsup:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Josh Richardson got hot like this a few years back and we won 3 games in the tourney and were a shot away from winning 4

I made that comparison a day or two ago in another thread. Admiral is quietly tracking a similar career path to Jordy and JRich. Get hot in the 2nd half of your JR year. Hopefully he makes that additional improvement and leads his team as a SR the way they did.

I would say Admiral has the best chance to be an everyday NBA player on our team.

I would say Admiral has the best chance to be an everyday NBA player on our team.

I’ve long said Alexander but I’m trending that way as well...he’s really starting to come on as that mismatch 3/4...he’s gotta continue this offseason to work on his quickness and handles but given the strides he made in one year it definitely looks possible.

I’ve long said Alexander but I’m trending that way as well...he’s really starting to come on as that mismatch 3/4...he’s gotta continue this offseason to work on his quickness and handles but given the strides he made in one year it definitely looks possible.

With his size, he definitely has the capability of being a 3&D guy in the NBA

Have literally watched this 50 times.

Three things.

1. I've probably already said this but watch Schofield change directions once he realizes he's beat. He's going for the ball, realizes he's beat so he changes directions cause he knows where the ball is going. Great anticipation.

2. Watch the bench's reaction.

3. You can feel the electricity from the crowd. TBA is not often very loud but on occasion it can really get rocking and become electric.

Hopefully if he gets hot in the tourney he doesn’t get second thoughts and think about leaving. I don’t think he would, but who knows. I think Admrial can play in the league.

Would love to see what he could do on the football field too. Definitely an NBA future if he improves as much between now and next year as he has this past year.

Have literally watched this 50 times.

Three things.

1. I've probably already said this but watch Schofield change directions once he realizes he's beat. He's going for the ball, realizes he's beat so he changes directions cause he knows where the ball is going. Great anticipation.

2. Watch the bench's reaction.

3. You can feel the electricity from the crowd. TBA is not often very loud but on occasion it can really get rocking and become electric.
I think the crowd was much louder in person than it sounded on TV. Jmo.

I think the crowd was much louder in person than it sounded on TV. Jmo.

No doubt.

I’ve always thought that was the case at TBA. Used to DVR games and watch them when I got home and the tv just doesn’t do it justice.

VN Store

Back