Wat espn?

Matt2496

The 343 teams that will not win the national championship

Do they really have Florida and Kentucky ranked ahead of us for having a better chance to win the NCAA? Do they not realize we swept both of those teams this year?

Articles like this make me angry. I hope Rick Barnes is showing the team this article. We are being disrespected, and we need to go out and prove everyone wrong! (again)

Go Vols, Screw ESPN.

Reactions: 1 person
I saw John Gassaways name and the article immediately became one of satire for myself.

Quick Summary

Tennessee’s Paragraph: Teams shoot better at 2s than Tennessee does.

Quality writing right there.

UT is listed as a near miss to be on the list to win the championship. Seems fair to me.

Do they really have Florida and Kentucky ranked ahead of us for having a better chance to win the NCAA? Do they not realize we swept both of those teams this year?

Articles like this make me angry. I hope Rick Barnes is showing the team this article. We are being disrespected, and we need to go out and prove everyone wrong! (again)

Go Vols, Screw ESPN.

Hey, it's good. Kind of like being picked 13th in the conference at the start...

Reactions: 3 people

Go Vols, Screw ESPN.
If that were true, there would only be 8 teams in the NCAA tournament

The only thing ESPN is good for is showing games. Everyone needs to stop watching their other programming and stop reading their articles!

Last edited:
The guy's name explains it all. Gas away.
Barnes already told you rankings and sh** like this are more about tradition than actual knowledge of teams.

Man, everybody jump on the ESPN hates us wagon why don’t ya. This is the same guy who was using stats to say Tennessee was a possible #1 seed weeks back, funny not many were discrediting him then.

He makes good points about Tennessee, points that a few on here have been pointing out for weeks, myself included. Tennessee struggles a lot of times to hit 2pt shots, and many times we try to force it inside for one of these low percentage shots and it results in a turnover. Come tournament time typically fouls called go down, teams are allowed to be more physical, if that happens it could be a major issue and that’s what he’s saying. If you eliminate the FT’s for Williams he really is not an efficient scorer at all.

I watched an hour and a half of Sports Center yesterday and nary a mention of SEC basketball. Unless I nodded out or went for a pizz and it was very short.

If that were true, there would only be 8 teams in the NCAA tournament

The only thing ESPN is good for is showing games. Everyone needs to stop watching their other programming and stop reading their articles!

I don't know if I could survive without seeing pics of people who look like Scott Van Pelt every night. What a hoot that was the first 300 times. OR...see tapes of games where he lost money on because of a last second shot or dumb foul. Just awesome stuff.

Ok time to ban the alphabets

We should probably just do without the ranking system. That just isn't fair for everyone who loses most games not to have a number by their name on national television! :huggy:

VN Store

Back