Anyone have the Schofield steal/dunk

The full game is up on YouTube. Just search Tennessee basketball 2018. After seeing it in person last night I wanted to watch again.

After viewing the video of the locker room celebration, I have to say I thought it would be more nicely furnished than that. Concrete floor and exposed pipes in the ceiling. Doesn't hold a candle to the football facilities. Looks more like a high school locker room.

I posted this last night

They are redoing the regular one and that is a temp

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, remember on the special when Coach Barnes told the visiting coach that since they were upgrading it that they were using a different locker room? So that would make sense.

I love the look on the UGA players face who was supposed to receive the pass. It's like Ohhh ****!

Reactions: 1 person
I love the look on the UGA players face who was supposed to receive the pass. It's like Ohhh ****!

Yes. Here, here. I raise my glass of water and propose a toast to many more of those looks on the faces of each Tennessee opponent both in the SEC Tournament and the NCAA Tournament.

This shot's kind of blurry, but you can see the Georgia defender with that same look as the Admiral skies for the dunk right past him.

Yes. Here, here. I raise my glass of water and propose a toast to many more of those looks on the faces of each Tennessee opponent both in the SEC Tournament and the NCAA Tournament.

Water?
You ain't livin' right son, as Gus McCrae said in Lonesome Dove.

Here's to a real Tennessee Toast:

JACK.jpg

Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Fi7jaJAjg&feature=youtu.be&t=3816[/youtube]

Should open right to that spot.

I've watched it a few dozen times.

Electricity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back