When and where to buy SEC Champions shirts ?

UT Bookstore has shirts and hats online.

I would guess the VolNation store will have them up soon as well.

Reactions: 2 people
The shirts on UTsports right now are just Walmart quality shirts with a screenprint. I don’t want to spend $30 on that if Nike will come out with a dry fit version eventually.

My kids as we left the game last night!

Attachments

• A7301728-0BC6-4454-A743-1CA96CEC11DB.jpg
    A7301728-0BC6-4454-A743-1CA96CEC11DB.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: 3 people
Semi related question but I wonder why Nike won’t release the striped B.B. warmup pants? I know adidas did several years back but they are absolutely impossible to find! Unless somebody knows something I don’t .... I’ve even tried eBay for used ones

Reactions: 2 people
Semi related question but I wonder why Nike won’t release the striped B.B. warmup pants? I know adidas did several years back but they are absolutely impossible to find! Unless somebody knows something I don’t .... I’ve even tried eBay for used ones

Doing some digging I found this. Not sure if those are it or not, but they are striped adidas.

80% off adidas Other - Adidas Large Tennessee Orange Workout Pants! from Solaimon's closet on Poshmark

Hope you eventually find what you're looking for, friend.

Nevermind. I see the ones you're talking about now at 15 seconds:

[twitterv]970471848751325185[/twitterv]

Reactions: 1 person
Nevermind. I see the ones you're talking about now at 15 seconds:

[twitterv]970471848751325185[/twitterv]
yeah, they are the old school version the mears teams from the 70's wore. CRB revived them last season. Maybe with this years success Nike will decide to produce some for the general public

yeah, they are the old school version the mears teams from the 70's wore. CRB revived them last season. Maybe with this years success Nike will decide to produce some for the general public

saw a nike pair sold on ebay a couple weeks ago for 100 bucks - they were xl and player fit - ad said very hard to find -- I would like a pair too but not xl -- Nike could be making more money than ever by selling real authentic stuff but they wont -- adidas sells the Indiana ones on several websites - nike just wont budge

VN Store

Back