BTO’s Georgia WE ARE SEC CHAMPS postgame report

bleedingTNorange

Guys I’m sorry and will come back to add more later, at a friends house and gotta make it quick...

Hell of a game from the Vols, man I wasn’t optimistic but those boys locked down in the second half and got it done.

What a freaking season boys...the ride continues, this team is so damn fun to cheer for.

GBO!!!

Reactions: 32 people
It's great to be a Tennessee Vol! Great win over Georgia and tie Auburn for the SEC Championship. First time since 2008! Now go win the SEC tournament!

Reactions: 2 people
You can throw in Admiral ****ing Schofield if you want.

**** yeah!

Admiral is so underrated. This team doesn’t have a player in the top ten in any catergory in the SEC. That defines Rick ****ing Barnes. A team that’s dangerous. Every player is our best player which is why we can win any single night. This is a team that can wash away the tourney loss against Michigan..

Reactions: 8 people
I don't like the making of professionally done signs saying "SEC CHAMPS" before a game like this....and Bev and Fulmer were there....Senior night.....the Sec title on the line...my gawd....the pressure to win this game. Thank goodness they won. The letdown woulda been immense.

Now...even we lose 1st rd of the tourney....we have this. I'm eating some crow on my "Barnes Wall"...take. Historically he's faded down the stretch...but not this year.

Great win.

I don't like the making of professionally done signs saying "SEC CHAMPS" before a game like this....and Bev and Fulmer were there....Senior night.....the Sec title on the line...my gawd....the pressure to win this game. Thank goodness they won. The letdown woulda been immense.

Now...even we lose 1st rd of the tourney....we have this. I'm eating some crow on my "Barnes Wall"...take. Historically he's faded down the stretch...but not this year.

Great win.

Well, we want lose in the 1st round. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Great defense today. KA and Admiral did a great job on Maten in 2nd half.

Guards struggled for the most part, but Turner hit some big shots late 2nd half, and Bowden was clutch at the line

Great win.
you seem disappointed, I'm glad you don't know what you're talking about!!!! GBO!! GREAT WIN!!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Great win.

Don't think these Vols were worried about no stinkin' signs :) We got a new banner for TBA there's your sign!!

Great win to finish a great regular season. I don't think anyone expected well over 20 regular season wins. CRB and the team did a helluva job.

In MS State game and today - SEC Network guys were really bragging on defense of both State & UGA, then just casually mentioned that Vols were first in least points allowed.

Not sure what that was all about, but they went to great lengths to brag on State being No. 2 in defense.

1. Lockdown defense in the second half.
2. 15 assists against 4 turnovers is the epitome of offensive efficiency.
3. Grant and Admiral team up to lead the way inside.
4. UT will face the Missisippi State- LSU winner on Friday night in the SEC Tournament which UT has an excellent shot at winning.

Go Big Orange.

Grant F********ing Williams too!! He got those phantom fouls called on him all night and still managed to pull it off. What a great TEAM and COACH!!

VN Store

Back