Georgia is our Kryptonite?

Dougie_D

Fox has gone 5-0 already against Barnes.

What is with this team that makes Tennessee struggle?

At first I thought it was because the team learned that we couldn't win OUTRIGHT but with only a SHARE of SEC after Auburn won. Some players may have not been motivated.

Tennessee looks like they don't want it, but maybe it's just Georgia.

At first I thought it was because the team learned that we couldn't win OUTRIGHT but with only a SHARE of SEC after Auburn won. Some players may have not been motivated.

They’re shooting far better than they have in awhile. 2nd half will be a different story. Vols by 10

Reactions: 1 person
They’re extremely confident vs Tennessee, they play like they know they’re the better team. They definitely have the best player of either team on the floor in Maten. And they’re not missing anything so far, everything they’re throwing up is going in. Surely it can’t last.

Motivation sure as heck better not he the problem.

Georgia is a tough matchup for us and they are sinking 3s like crazy. Put on more steam Vols

They have thrown up some absolute junk and it's gone in. Add that to the 3s and it has created this deficit. We haven't hit shots we normally hit, and Grant is short on 75% of his shots.

Reactions: 1 person
Good grief. Maten takes Schofield's head off, no call. Then two touch fouls on Tennessee.

they’re extremely confident vs tennessee, they play like they know they’re the better team. they definitely have the best player of either team on the floor in maten. And they’re not missing anything so far, everything they’re throwing up is going in. Surely it can’t last.

rofl.

They’re a tough matchup...the way I see it they have the muscle inside that doesn’t allow our guys to get position easily, and when they fight for it their bigs are veterans who know how to sell the foul. Their guards aren’t anything specially but in the first half they hit some shots, I do think it’s a tough matchup and if we played them 10 times it’s probably pretty close to .500

Some teams just have your number. Georgia tried open a can of whoop *** but we didn't let them. As a primary basketvol, this helps stomach the season the football team had.

They have thrown up some absolute junk and it's gone in. Add that to the 3s and it has created this deficit. We haven't hit shots we normally hit, and Grant is short on 75% of his shots.

Agree. ga played out their ass the first half. I didn't expect that to continue.

I confess that I haven't been able to watch much basketball this season, but it is unbelievable (to me) that Georgia has a losing record in the SEC. I know a lot of GA fans have been calling for the coach's head on a platter and I can see why. They are long, deep and talented. This is the kind of game that winning teams win. To take over the 2nd half, stay within the game plan, keep working on D and slowly open a can of Whoop Juice is a testament to team investment and commitment. This was a huge win on many levels.

I confess that I haven't been able to watch much basketball this season, but it is unbelievable (to me) that Georgia has a losing record in the SEC. I know a lot of GA fans have been calling for the coach's head on a platter and I can see why. They are long, deep and talented. This is the kind of game that winning teams win. To take over the 2nd half, stay within the game plan, keep working on D and slowly open a can of Whoop Juice is a testament to team investment and commitment. This was a huge win on many levels.

Twss

VN Store

Back