Tennessee playing for a championship.!!!...Damn that felt good to type.

Dtj64

I'm proud of this vol team...they are playing hard-nosed, smart basketball right now.

Reactions: 6 people
Regardless of how they finish I have thoroughly enjoyed the season! A championship would be great, sec tourney champs would be nice and good run in the dance would be icing on the cake but have enjoyed watching our team grow and surprise the country!

Reactions: 13 people
Regardless of how they finish I have thoroughly enjoyed the season! A championship would be great, sec tourney champs would be nice and good run in the dance would be icing on the cake but have enjoyed watching our team grow and surprise the country!

Agreed!! We are a damn good basketball when we hustle and a tourney run, sec tourney Champs, and season Champs wouldn't shock me a bit. Go vols!!

Reactions: 2 people
And to think, all it took was getting Rick Barnes to wear the CORRECT color of orange.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, it’s nice to be sniffing a championship again, our major men’s sports have been close to, if not the worst in the SEC over the past 10 years.

Let’s seal the deal tomorrow and hang the banner.

Reactions: 8 people
Funny, other than special ed this is the first time I’ve seen any of you in this forum. Yet here we are on the cusp of a conference title and you’ve come out to play.

Welcome!

Reactions: 5 people
So we need Auburn to lose another one and us to win and we win the regular season and get the number one seed correct?

Reactions: 1 person
Co-champions of the SEC regular season and Auburn gets the #1 seed in the SECT. If it's a tie there will be trolls claiming for years to come that Auburn won it.

Trolls can't take down a banner...or the one we will win outright next year, if not this year. GBO!

So we need Auburn to lose another one and us to win and we win the regular season and get the number one seed correct?

If Tennessee and Auburn both win, they split the regular season championship and Auburn will get the 1 seed because of the head to head. Head to head doesn’t matter in the SEC standings, just for tourney seeding.

Reactions: 2 people

Auburn plays South Carolina and Tennessee plays Georgia. If USCe beats Auburn and we take care of Georgia, we will be the regular season champs and get the number 1 seed in the sec tournament

Reactions: 4 people
I honestly didn't think it would happen. I will gladly take back my comment of "next year is our year" in a heartbeat if we win the conf title.

Stupid gif didn't work. :(

Attachments

• Deal With It (03-02-18 08-39-39).jpg
    Deal With It (03-02-18 08-39-39).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
Can't wait for this game, tomorrow. I think we take a serious bite out of the bulldogs, tomorrow.

I think this team isn't going too let an inferior Georgia team stop them from winning a championship.

Vols - 79
Dogs - 64

Co-champions of the SEC regular season and Auburn gets the #1 seed in the SECT. If it's a tie there will be trolls claiming for years to come that Auburn won it.

If I only had a dollar for every time you've had to answer this question. I actually saw an article yesterday that stated Auburn would champ if they won Sat.

I want to think this too, but we just don't match their size; that worries me.

But can they match our toughness and that bring the hell on defense?... I got a feeling we out rebound them and win going away..

I want to think this too, but we just don't match their size; that worries me.

Walker is playing a lot better and Williams played a crappy game on 2/17. Schofield is more consistent too. Need our guards to score to complement the post play.

VN Store

Back