Parking question for Saturday’s game.

Where are the better lots to park in? Also, is G10 permit only? Thanks for any responses.

Everything close by will be permit only...only chance you have is if you get there early you can park for free behind the baseball field and walk over. Otherwise you’ll have to park at the Ag Campus and take the shuttle over, not a bad setup.

Everything close by will be permit only...only chance you have is if you get there early you can park for free behind the baseball field and walk over. Otherwise you’ll have to park at the Ag Campus and take the shuttle over, not a bad setup.

BASeball games early on Saturday so the parking there will be tougher

Reactions: 1 person
BASeball games early on Saturday so the parking there will be tougher

Forgot about that, and it’s that 4 team tourney so that area will likely be pretty busy.

I would definitely recommend people use the Ag Campus free shuttle if you don’t have permit parking.

From UT

For the convenience of fans, free parking is provided on the Ag Campus off Neyland Drive for all men's basketball games. The Ag Campus is served by a free shuttle service to Thompson-Boling Arena, which begins two hours prior to tipoff and runs one hour postgame. The shuttle loading and unloading area is on Joe Johnson Drive directly in front of the Pendergrass Library. Postgame, the shuttle loading area is on Phillip Fulmer Way, on street level outside of Arena Dining. All shuttles are fully accessible for persons with disabilities.

The G16 garage, Staff 9 Lot, Lot C8 and Lot C15 all will be available for paid parking ($10 per vehicle).

I don't remember the lot number, but we always park directly in front of Neyland. Easy 2-3 minute walk to TBA. I think it's normally $10 but definitely worth it to not have to wait for a shuttle and be so close. Traffic is never bad leaving either.

VN Store

Back