Boooom! Sell out

Never been much of a basketball fan, was an abysmal intramural ref in the ol' HPER building, won't catch me making any in depth technique comments, but these men ball and they make it fun to watch.

You are right; they did not get the support deserved in the beginning, but times are changing, the student section is finally hard to squeeze into, and i can personally say i will try my hardest to back Big Orange Ball, successful or not!

GO BIG ORANGE

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I wish I lived in K-town, I'd be there every single game. It is really irritating to watch games when we play on the road and they don't pack half of what TBA packs and they are rocking the gym. TBA needs to be electric!! To many dead asses sitting there with no emotion. It reminds me of the crowds in Ncaa college basketball 2k10. Could only put faces in the stands with no emotion. Get up and cheer for God sakes!!!

Reactions: 2 people
All you gotta do is put a good product out there. Of course fans won't come out to see a losing, incompetent, boring product. What we have now is what we have wanted since Bruce left.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn’t realize this will be the second home game on a Saturday since January 14th.

So from mid January and thru the entire month of February we’ve had one Saturday home game and it was Ole Miss.

Reactions: 1 person
Not for nothing but the product has been pretty damn good all season long

It has, but I've seen two people confess today that they gave up on this team after the consecutive losses to Arky and Auburn. To me, that's a pathetic fan base if that is any way representative of ours. A 9-4 team ranked #23 in the country about to play their biggest rival (UK), and fans are giving up on them. Loser mentality. This team deserves better than that. They do today, and they did then, too.

It has, but I've seen two people confess today that they gave up on this team after the consecutive losses to Arky and Auburn. To me, that's a pathetic fan base if that is any way representative of ours. A 9-4 team ranked #23 in the country about to play their biggest rival (UK), and fans are giving up on them. Loser mentality. This team deserves better than that. They do today, and they did then, too.

2 whole people huh?

People were slow to buy in on this team but that’s over with. If we had more opportunities to show out I think you would have seen some bigger crowds.

I get sick of people scolding fans for not showing up when this fan base has shown up for almost a decade just to be fed slop.

Reactions: 2 people
Dude, come on. You know exactly what you were doing, and you do it all the time. What, exactly, was your intent with that comment? What was your end game if not to try and criticize and ridicule?

People were slow to buy in on this team but that’s over with. If we had more opportunities to show out I think you would have seen some bigger crowds.

I get sick of people scolding fans for not showing up when this fan base has shown up for almost a decade just to be fed slop.

This fanbase has been given an inflated reputation for attendance because of so many combo deals with football season tickets. Reality is we have played many games over the years with less than 10k in the seats that Behave as if they are at the movies. I ain't buying this is a "real" basketball fanbase like many want to act

Reactions: 3 people
This fanbase has been given an inflated reputation for attendance because of so many combo deals with football season tickets. Reality is we have played many games over the years with less than 10k in the seats that Behave as if they are at the movies. I ain't buying this is a "real" basketball fanbase like many want to act

Disagree

Reactions: 4 people

Lol

I never criticized anyone for not showing up. I criticized them for saying they stopped watching games and gave up on the team after a bad 2 game stretch when we were still 9-4 and nationally ranked. That is such a loser mentality. I can't believe you, of all people, would excuse that kind of mindset.

VN Store

Back