Roll Call - UT/GA

I wish I could. I looked at plane tickets last night and they were cost prohibitive, plus I wouldn't land until 6pm.

Driving up from Dalton, Georgia on Saturday morning. Can't wait for the Big Orange to take revenge on the Bullpups!

Is Chesapeake's as good a restaurant as I've been hearing about? Any of you locals eaten there lately?

Reactions: 1 person
Will be there in the nose bleeds. The only other game I've been to was UNC. Hoping for a better outcome this time! GBO!

Driving up from Dalton, Georgia on Saturday morning. Can't wait for the Big Orange to take revenge on the Bullpups!

Is Chesapeake's as good a restaurant as I've been hearing about? Any of you locals eaten there lately?

Its good but I think it is a little overpriced. You cant get in to the new one out West so I would recommend going to the downtown location.

Reactions: 1 person
I know this might be a long shot, but if anyone has 2-3 tickets to spare (either for sale or gift) for Saturday’s game please let me know. I’m wanting to take my son and was going to buy tickets while I was at work and we had some issues. So I got home and went to order them and they are now sold out. Like I said, I know it’s a long shot but worth a try.

VN Store

Back