No. 16 Tennessee vs Mississippi State [full game video]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
For those who missed it or just want to watch it again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3a8Db44bc[/youtube]

Reactions: 9 people
Thanks so much Freak! I get ESPN but am currently in a different country so I don’t get DVR/replays with them. I’m gonna watch it tonight.

I must admit,I had already chalked up a loss at M S a week ago.I just have to give RB and this team credit,they are making me feel stupid.If they beat Ga. tie for SEC champs. I sure wasn't the only idiot who doubted them.The (experts LOL) who picked them 13th in the league should come out and admit how stupid they are too!

I must admit,I had already chalked up a loss at M S a week ago.I just have to give RB and this team credit,they are making me feel stupid.If they beat Ga. tie for SEC champs. I sure wasn't the only idiot who doubted them.The (experts LOL) who picked them 13th in the league should come out and admit how stupid they are too!

Aw, man, no one can blame you for not being optimistic. But if you record it, you can delete it if we lose and watch it if we win.

Since you made an admission, I'll make one of my own. I record the games. Because I'm on the west coast, the game is usually in-progress or finished by the time I get home from work. When I watch it, I can fast-forward through the unpleasant parts and slow it down to watch the goodness.

Thankfully, there's been more goodness of late than unpleasantness.

VN Store

Back