Kyle Alexander

Dtj64

Alexander gets 4 points and 3 boards against msu . I just don't understand the high draft prediction for 2019 , will he develop his game enough to merit that?

Last edited:
I agree. He has a lot of upside but will have to learn to bring it every night. Started out great last night and then Barnes took him out of the game. He is a very key component to how far this team goes in March

Alexander gets 4 points and 3 boards against msu . I just don't understand the high draft prediction for 2019 , will he develop his game enough to merit that?

He’s the fifth, maybe 6th option on the team. The predictions are more for his upside and length. He still affects the way offenses attack the rim. He’s gonna get stronger and more comfortable next year.

The NBA drafts off of potential, and he is oozing with potential...now he’s gonna have to show a bit more but you don’t have to be 15&10 when you’re an athletic big man to get drafted.

Reactions: 2 people

Honestly, since that draft projection came out, he has really gone into a shell. I won't say a funk, because he isn't playing poorly, necessarily. But he just doesn't make an impact. He's just out there.

•He has failed to score a single point in 3 of his last 5 games.
•He's played less than 15 minutes in 3 of his last 5.
•He has totaled 10 FG attempts in the past 5 games, and 7 attempts came in one game against UGA.

Reactions: 1 person
That draft evaluation is BS

I agree golf, if he can get an evaluation like that with his productivity, there might b hope for me.. Lol.. I guess he could blow up next year if he works hard and gets some more weight on him... Not likely imo.

Honestly, since that draft projection came out, he has really gone into a shell. I won't say a funk, because he isn't playing poorly, necessarily. But he just doesn't make an impact. He's just out there.

•He has failed to score a single point in 3 of his last 5 games.
•He's played less than 15 minutes in 3 of his last 5.
•He has totaled 10 FG attempts in the past 5 games, and 7 attempts came in one game against UGA.

He gets pushed around a lot , if he can somehow add about 25 or 30 pounds that would help his game a lot.

Walker got more minutes last night because he is more physical. Alexander will play in the league at some point.

Walker got more minutes last night because he is more physical. Alexander will play in the league at some point.

Alexander is too skinny to b physical... He blocks shots and rebounds a little , that's about it.

Would like to see KA be more consistent in the post on offense.

Last edited:
If Barnes could of he would have red shirted him, which would have helped. He has not played basketball for many years. Got to look to where he was when he first got here and what he can do now and you can see a vast improvement. He hesitates on his shot as he knows the he is option 5. He is getting better about taking it straight back up and has a nice touch from 15 foot in. I suspect he will put on more weight and muscle in the off season which will help him. Can he play in the league? Don't know but you can see the potential there, only time will tell.

I think he is getting more attention since his draft potential came out. He has not played enough basketball to reach his potential or to be consistent. He will get better.

VN Store

Back