Yves est trés Magnifique!

Been waiting for him to crash the boards like he rises in warm ups. He was a difference maker tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Pons4Naismith !

He's got the facial features of a future NBA All Star, I've been saying it since he was in middle school back in France.

Reactions: 10 people
Pons4Naismith !

He's got the facial features of a future NBA All Star, I've been saying it since he was in middle school back in France.

Absolutely, and have you seen that body? Fully chiseled like a Greek God, some might call him an Adonis.

No way he isn’t a lock for a lottery pick and a regular all pro.

Reactions: 8 people
Absolutely, and have you seen that body? Fully chiseled like a Greek God, some might call him an Adonis.

No way he isn’t a lock for a lottery pick and a regular all pro.

Yikes! lol

I think he looks raw and athletic. He needs much, much discipline and coaching. He'll get it from Rick, but he ain't there yet.

Pons4Naismith !

P4N,
Waiting for you to tell us 7 will leave early and we will have the first 8 in the NBA draft this year. :)

Bring on Georgia.
Nous allons leur botter leur putai* de cul :rock:

lololol🤣🤣🤣🤣😋😂😂😂

so i highlighted it and got a translation into english and had the computer read it and laughed til my eyes teared...😂

Pons4Naismith !

Creepy post is creepy.

I didn't know the NBA all stars were selected in part due to how their face looked. Must be why I never made the league

Creepy post is creepy.

I didn't know the NBA all stars were selected in part due to how their face looked. Must be why I never made the league

9nohQh4.jpg

Pons and Walker are both impressive young players. When Walker sheds some fat he will be much quicker. That pair will cause some pain across the conference next year.

Stats have him at 100% for the season for 3 point attempts. Tell me if I'm crazy, but I swore I saw him miss one.

Last edited:
Yes, I went back and watched Freak's video; he did miss a three point attempt last night.

VN Store

Back