Walker & Alexander injured?

Barnes didn't act like Kyle was a big deal. (said they do that) He said he'd evaluate Derrick today at Practice.

Last edited:
Fortunately I don't think they're critical for our game against the Rebs. Would be nice to have Alexander for MSU and UGA. Walker for UGA.

Reactions: 1 person
OP, you missed a golden opportunity to stop hearts with a more intriguing thread title ...

"Walker Injured, Alexander Booted, & Entire Team Leaving ..."

... for Oxford this weekend.

Since we can't just use players names, we have to stir the pot somehow. :-D

Fortunately I don't think they're critical for our game against the Rebs. Would be nice to have Alexander for MSU and UGA. Walker for UGA.

I don't know. Have a feeling we may need all hands on deck. Even tho UM is playing in the lower tier of the SEC, they very well may be offended by how bad they were humiliated in Knoxville. UT does not need to look past such a "wounded animal" mentality.

Hopefully I look foolish when we win by 20 going away.

OP, you missed a golden opportunity to stop hearts with a more intriguing thread title ...

"Walker Injured, Alexander Booted, & Entire Team Leaving ..."

... for Oxford this weekend.

Since we can't just use players names, we have to stir the pot somehow. :-D

Now that’s funny right there.........except I would rather have read that Russia had emptied its silos towards the US and Armageddon is inevitable......Go Vols!

I don't know. Have a feeling we may need all hands on deck. Even tho UM is playing in the lower tier of the SEC, they very well may be offended by how bad they were humiliated in Knoxville. UT does not need to look past such a "wounded animal" mentality.

Hopefully I look foolish when we win by 20 going away.

Agree. I think you’re spot on. If we don’t give it our best, we will lose. It’s time for our boys to take no prisoners.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back