We Beat Florida Tonight

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
Great Win! It wasn't pertty! Don't matter--it's a big boost to our tourney resume.

Ready for the negas--go

..and the 'like' lurkers waiting to comment right after the thread,...go!

Reactions: 3 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Go Vols!

I hope we can finish out the regular season strong at no less than 2nd place in the SEC. Not feeling good about our chances in the SEC tourney, but this team is fun to watch 99% of the time.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I've not stop grinning, since the game ended. Huge win, should have clinched 2nd in the SEC and a double bye in the SECT. Yes, I would love to catch Auburn, but if we don't and finish up 2nd, alone, I will be ecstatic. From being predicted to be the 2nd worst team in the SEC and ending up, the 2nd best team in he SEC, makes me giddy. He!!, I'm so happy, I just used the word giddy, maybe for the first time in my life. Great year for the Vols and it's far from over, Go Vols!

Reactions: 9 people
Great Win! It wasn't pertty! Don't matter--it's a big boost to our tourney resume.

Ready for the negas--go

..and the 'like' lurkers waiting to comment right after the thread,...go!

I don’t think it will boost the tourney resume. It’s a good win, but we’re already above the point where it would improve our standing.

Reactions: 2 people
This team has lost its fire or something. This slow down offense is stagnant to any momentum. I cant see us winning the next 2 road games.

I think Ole Miss is done, their coach quit on them and the team is ready to quit, too. If UT comes ready to play and jumps on 'em early, Ole Miss will fold like a cheap suit.

Last edited:
First 20 win season and winning sec record since cuonzo’s last year. Much better than 14th place, great win!!!!!

I think Ole Miss is done, their coach quit on them and the team is ready to quit, too. If UT comes ready to play and jumps on 'em early, Ole Miss will fold like a cheap suit.

They sure didn't fold last night on the road at Mizzou.

been able to see 2 games lately. We s cannot put anyone away. We get a big lead , then start playing sloppy and let them back in.We have to protect the ball or we'll be one and done in the tourney.

Well, the Rebels went into Columbia with an interim coach & beat Missouri ...so there's that. Still, Vols should win.

Play that kind of defense and they should be in every remaining game. To win all 3 the offense must get back in gear. Can't have 5 minute scoring droughts on the road and win this season in the SEC. Loved the Bruise Brothers 2 man game!

This team aint gonna wow you. Blue Collar, lunch pail crew.
We're going dancing, I like it :hi:

The main thing that bothers me about this team is when they allow a person to go virtually untouched to the rim. It's happened all season long.

VN Store

Back