UT's Renaissance Man - Grant Williams

Grant is almost as special as you Ed, but he's still working on it...:eek:lol:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Certainly not your "nornal" jock athlete. Much of our team is like this it seems. Refreshing really

Seems like they always have been. Most of our guys have been down to earth, humble, and kind. Unlike most college players who think they’re gods gift to the world.

Seems like they always have been. Most of our guys have been down to earth, humble, and kind. Unlike most college players who think they’re gods gift to the world.

Now you better understand what Coach means when he says he looks for players that will fit into what we are doing here. Good young men that love to play ball and work on being better people. If for no other reason I'm really glad he's our coach. :good!:

I've noticed that we have more Torch wearers this year any year in my memory. I love seeing the guys taking care of their business off the court.

Awesome to see Williams is so talented in more than just basketball. Best thing about last night was USC knew where we were going with the ball on our last play and still couldn't stop him. We will need a lot more of that from Williams if we are going to " survive and advance" come March.

VN Store

Back