Top 16 reveal 2/11/18 @ 12:30pm CBS

bleedingTNorange

Much like CFB does with the unveiling each week of the playoffs and rankings, the selection committee is releasing their top 16 seeds one time before the official selection show in March. It will be today on CBS at 12:30pm, Tennessee almost certainly will be listed, where is the question.

Seems like the somewhere between 12-15 is what most seem to think, biggest thing is it will give some clarity as to what the committee is looking at this year.

Hopefully the selection committee hasn't watched last night's game yet.

Our resume ranks are still good. We well a little in KP and BPI, but took a big hit in Sagarin. That will probably push us down between 13-16

Here’s my prediction...

Virginia
Villanova
Xavier
Michigan State

Purdue
Cincinnati
Texas Tech
Auburn

Duke
Ohio State
Kansas
Clemson

Tennessee
North Carolina
Rhode Island
Gonzaga

I don't care what they say personally. Last night we didn't have it. It happens to all teams. In fact I watched the Warriors get drummed a couple times the past couple weeks and should never get whipped like that. I'm not comparing the vols to the Warriors in any fashion lol but I am saying even the best of teams have a bad game.

We shot %26 from the field and they lit it up. Not hanging my head on this loss at all. We split the toughest two games we had left on our schedule and we should win at the lowest four of the next six. I think five or even the remaining six will be wins and we should finish up as a two/three seed.

I don't care what they say personally. Last night we didn't have it. It happens to all teams. In fact I watched the Warriors get drummed a couple times the past couple weeks and should never get whipped like that. I'm not comparing the vols to the Warriors in any fashion lol but I am saying even the best of teams have a bad game.

We shot %26 from the field and they lit it up. Not hanging my head on this loss at all. We split the toughest two games we had left on our schedule and we should win at the lowest four of the next six. I think five or even the remaining six will be wins and we should finish up as a two/three seed.

I rather us play bad against a good team instead of a bad team.

Good thing we got a couple of days to regroup and focus on SC.

1 seeds:
Virginia- Atlanta
Villanova- Boston
Xavier- Omaha
Purdue- Los Angeles

2 seeds:
Auburn- Nebraska
Kansas- Los Angeles
Duke- Boston
Cincinnati- Atlanta

3 seeds:
Clemson- Omaha