Why Tennessee - The Men! -Could Easily Get A No. 1 Seed

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
If I’m speaking honestly, I don’t want them to get a 1 seed.

Too much pressure to win considering no one has ever lost. Think about being the first team in history to lose to a 16 seed.

Would be a laughing stock, more than UT (mainly because of football) already is.

Too much pressure to win considering no one has ever lost. Think about being the first team in history to lose to a 16 seed.

Would be a laughing stock, more than UT (mainly because of football) already is.

Dumb thought is dumb

Reactions: 11 people

You’re better than this.

Reactions: 3 people
You’re better than this.

What’s wrong with what I said? I’m asking seriously.

Every year now they make a big deal about a 1 seed never losing. When it finally happens that team will ever hear the end of it, and every sports station (radio and tv) will talk about it for months and before every other tournament going forward.

I’m hoping we lose out so we get a 9 seed, that way we beat a 8 seed and then play a 16 seed in round 2 since clearly a 16 is gonna a beat a 1.

😂 classic jackass BTO response. You’re right man, way to quote me verbatim. I specifically said that would happen.

Oh $hit you were serious? I thought you were making fun of TGO lol...I really didn’t think anyone else had this take.

Yeah I’m serious. I’m not going to complain about a 1 seed, but at some point a 16 seed will win. It’s going to eventually happen. I would hate for it to be against UT.

I didn’t know TGO had mentioned this before.

Yeah I’m serious. I’m not going to complain about a 1 seed, but at some point a 16 seed will win. It’s going to eventually happen. I would hate for it to be against UT.

I didn’t know TGO had mentioned this before.

Yea TGO had the same opinion and got roasted.

I get what you’re saying, but doesn’t that seem like paranoia? I mean if someone said, pick your seed, you would say give me a 2?

Yea TGO had the same opinion and got roasted.

I get what you’re saying, but doesn’t that seem like paranoia? I mean if someone said, pick your seed, you would say give me a 2?

It’s definitely paranoia. Nah I would take a 1 if it was just handed to me.

Let's win at Bama tomorrow. Not going to be an easy game. Win that game, and conversations become a little more likely. Bama no slouch.

Might as well not play another game if people are afraid to lose. Pack it in boys, been fun but we can't take a chance a losing to Alabama tomorrow. End the season tonight so we can't lose another game.

Reactions: 2 people
You guys gotta realize anything better than a 8 or 9 seed is over achieving. A 1, 2, or even maybe 3 seed should have Barnes as Coach of the year.

VN Store

Back