Barnes needs YOUR Vote

1985Vols

I know this has been previously posted , however, Coach Barnes is in 5 th place trying to win the Infiniti Coaches challenge to raise $100,000 for the Emerald Youth Foundation in Knoxville. Everyone needs to vote each day for the next 4 days until the contest ends. It's the least we can do to show our appreciation

Vote for Barnes: Coaches Charity Challenge [vote]
Emerald Youth Foundation

INFINITI Coaches Charity Challenge 2018 | Home
Emerald Youth Foundation

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Done. Btw, when my son played youth basketball for the Baby Falcons (Fulton's youth program), he used to occasionally practice at the Emerald Youth Center's gym, on Central. Great program

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks to your votes, Rick Barnes has advanced to Round 3 of the INFINITI Coaches Charity Challenge! The top 4 coaches in Round 3 advance to the final round.

Keep voting once per day at WWW.INFINITITIMEOUT.COM 🍊

The UT marketing team should spend as much time promoting our next home game as they’ve spent on this campaign.

The UT marketing team should spend as much time promoting our next home game as they’ve spent on this campaign.

That's a good point you made even though it wasn't the one you intended. If you've got time to post some kind of complaint then you have more than enough available to vote daily and refer others to do so. You can gobble with the turkeys or soar with the eagles but not both. Get those votes in.

That's a good point you made even though it wasn't the one you intended. If you've got time to post some kind of complaint then you have more than enough available to vote daily and refer others to do so. You can gobble with the turkeys or soar with the eagles but not both. Get those votes in.

Whatever dude.

Who says I'm not voting? It's just puzzling to me we have a marketing team pushing hard for this contest but we can't promote ticket sales to come out and support the team he coaches.

Here's an idea. If we really wanna help out let's donate $5 from every ticket sold between now and then end of the season to this charity.

Two turkeys with one stone. Boom.

VN Store

Back