Chances of winning the SEC? - brought to you by the team picked to finish 13th

Chances of winning the SEC regular season

• Total voters

Chris4Vols22

GBO or GTFO
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being "no chance" and 10 being "absolute certainty," do you think we win the SEC regular season?

I'm going with 8. I don't see Auburn hanging on to the lead, and I'm starting to think we've figured out how to take care of business.

I say we finish no lower than 3rd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I just don’t see us winning out in the SEC and Auburn losing more than 3 SEC games.

3, only because I think it will be tough to make up two games with 8 to play. Auburn has some tough ones coming up, but so do we. At some point, we just have to say they are pretty good, and their record may not be a fluke. I think we'd beat them in a rematch FWIW.

*Auburn*
Vandy W
Texas AM W
@ UGA L
UK L
@ USC W
Bama W
@ Fla L
@ Arkie W
USC W
5-3=14-4

*Tennessee*
@ UK L
@ Bama W
USC W
@UGA W
Fla W
@ Ole Miss W
@ Miss St W
UGA W
7-1=14-4
Co-champs :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
*Auburn*
Vandy W
Texas AM W
@ UGA L
UK L
@ USC W
Bama W
@ Fla L
@ Arkie W
USC W
5-3=14-4

*Tennessee*
@ UK L
@ Bama W
USC W
@UGA W
Fla W
@ Ole Miss W
@ Miss St W
UGA W
7-1=14-4

Technically, Auburn is still the winner since they beat us H2H.

Actually I think that will only give them the #1 seed in the SECT; officially we’d be co-champions.
Yep. Just looked up the 2015-16 season.
UK and Texas AM finished tied 13-5, Texas AM won during the regular season. Both were declared co-champions.

*Auburn*
Vandy W
Texas AM W
@ UGA L
UK L
@ USC W
Bama W
@ Fla L
@ Arkie W
USC W
5-3=14-4

*Tennessee*
@ UK L
@ Bama W
USC W
@UGA W
Fla W
@ Ole Miss W
@ Miss St W
UGA W
7-1=14-4

Alabama is tough at home - I think beating UK is a better chance -- same with Georgia on the road always pesky

I just hope we finish top 4. That double bye would be nice. Plus with our depth, we could run teams hard all weekend.

I spent a few years watching Bruce Pearl teams....Vols take it. Pearl chokes.

I do think Bruce is a great coach, and I can not imagine where we would be if he was still at UT

I’m saying 8. Auburn still has a tough schedule to play. A&M is starting to get hot. They also have Kentucky, Alabama and Florida left. Not to mention at Arkansas. And 2 games with South Carolina. Georgia sucks but that game is on the road too. They’re bound to lose at least 3 imo

VN Store

Back