Chris Lofton interview

Hairy Vols

I saw that he will doing a personal interview tonight at 5pm. I didn’t see it posted anywhere and had trouble finding it. I think some Facebook page called The All Vol Call in Show is doing it...

Anyone have anymore info?!

Reactions: 1 person
I saw that he will doing a personal interview tonight at 5pm. I didn’t see it posted anywhere and had trouble finding it. I think some Facebook page called The All Vol Call in Show is doing it...

Anyone have anymore info?!

It’s a Facebook thing yes. They are really good. I listen almost regularly. Thanks for letting us know, I’ll be sure to tune in.

That shot over KD has to be one of the most difficult clutch shots I’ve ever witnessed. Maybe they should have Barnes interview Lofton and see how well he remembers that game lol

Reactions: 2 people
Purest shooter in SEC history.

Well... Allan Houston might have a case. Malone at Mississippi State too. Actually, IMO Michael Brooks was a better shooter. Mike Edwards was pretty pure as well. Chris Jackdon has an argument. Lofton (and Brooks and Jackson) were some of the longest range shooters. As far as shooters, I'd probably rank all of those guys ahead of Pistol Pete. Pete sure was a scorer though... but from anywhere and typically off of his dribble.

Loften was such an amazing player, and very classy too. We were lucky to have him play for UT.

Reactions: 4 people
That shot over KD has to be one of the most difficult clutch shots I’ve ever witnessed. Maybe they should have Barnes interview Lofton and see how well he remembers that game lol

Same here. And that game is the best I’ve witnessed at TBA, since I started going in about 91.

Also love the idea of Barnes interviewing CLo.

Well... Allan Houston might have a case. Malone at Mississippi State too. Actually, IMO Michael Brooks was a better shooter. Mike Edwards was pretty pure as well. Chris Jackdon has an argument. Lofton (and Brooks and Jackson) were some of the longest range shooters. As far as shooters, I'd probably rank all of those guys ahead of Pistol Pete. Pete sure was a scorer though... but from anywhere and typically off of his dribble.

Michael Brooks could fill it up for sure. Actually all those you mentioned could fill it up including the Pistol.....

Tony White would of filled it up, he was a pure scorer

Yes, he would have, but not quite the shooter Lofton was. Pure scorer, yes, good shooter, yes, elite shooter like Lofton, no. White is still my all time favorite Vol basketball player

Dale Ellis, A Houston, Tony Delk, Chuck Person...the list goes on and on

Lofton was the reason I got interested in Tennessee basketball so quickly whenever I was in middle school. I was at the Alabama game whenever they were good. The game went into OT and Chris drilled a three right in front of me. I was hooked after that.

Isn't Mike Edwards the one who almost beat Alabama by himself ?

VN Store

Back