Grant Williams SEC Player of the Week

Chris4Vols22

GBO or GTFO
Congrats, big man. You earned it.

SEC_POW_Grant_Williams.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
If he keeps playing like he did this week, we will be hard to handle for the rest of the year.

If he keeps playing like he did this week, we will be hard to handle for the rest of the year.

He is always hard to handle. Look at the A&M game: they extremely limited his production and UT ran away with the win. That's from A&M throwing everything they could at him because very few teams have a chance at beating us without doing that

well earned...:clap:

PS. did Coach Barnes make a trip to Springfield today to recruit...some pretty good high school ball being played there today...:)

GO VOLS!

Congrats to him. He’s already the mvp, but if he can string together a few more weeks last this last one(and the team keeps winning), he’ll be a serious contender for sec player of year. Imo

Congrats to him. He’s already the mvp, but if he can string together a few more weeks last this last one(and the team keeps winning), he’ll be a serious contender for sec player of year. Imo

We knew he was good last year, but even I'm surprised that he may be a contender. Still a lot of SEC schedule left, but no way you can ignore him.

We knew he was good last year, but even I'm surprised that he may be a contender. Still a lot of SEC schedule left, but no way you can ignore him.

Will he make 1st team all-SEC? If UT doesn't finish top 3 in the SEC, I bet he ends up 2nd team. I think he will deserve 1st team, but knowing the disrespect UT gets and the KY and Florida love, Grant will probably get shafted.

Will he make 1st team all-SEC? If UT doesn't finish top 3 in the SEC, I bet he ends up 2nd team. I think he will deserve 1st team, but knowing the disrespect UT gets and the KY and Florida love, Grant will probably get shafted.

If he isn't 1st Team, I'll eat my shoe. He has a better shot at SEC POY than he does at falling off the All-SEC 1st Team.

If he isn't 1st Team, I'll eat my shoe. He has a better shot at SEC POY than he does at falling off the All-SEC 1st Team.

Imo, u are right. It just seems like UT gets no respect, especially from the SEC media. 13th in the SEC, they would have been closer if they had predicted UT, 13th in the country and/or RPI

VN Store

Back