Admiral Interview Post game

Daloth

After the game Admiral was asked how he and Grant continue to lead this team in the future and he gave maybe the best response I've ever heard to a question liek that.

"We got out there and play like men and it will take care of itself."

Hope this team has figured it out with closing out games. It seems they have, but if Williams and the Admiral keep playing like they have we should be fine regardless.

Reactions: 10 people
After the game Admiral was asked how he and Grant continue to lead this team in the future and he gave maybe the best response I've ever heard to a question liek that.

"We got out there and play like men and it will take care of itself."

Hope this team has figured it out with closing out games. It seems they have, but if Williams and the Admiral keep playing like they have we should be fine regardless.

Admiral is very articulate and well-spoken. Knew exactly what to say, didn't stumble with his words nor embarrass himself. Great interview.

Reactions: 16 people
Admiral is very articulate and well-spoken. Knew exactly what to say, didn't stumble with his words nor embarrass himself. Great interview.

Agreed. Excellent presence as well. The announcers seemed a little surprised at his first answer being so thorough. Gotta love guys like this representing us.

Reactions: 3 people
Admiral will truly be missed when he graduates.

Great young man and tough player.

Reactions: 8 people
Love Admiral, a great leader and representative for our program. “We’re gonna go out and play like men and it will take care of itself.” My goodness what a quote.

Reactions: 5 people
Williams & Schofield were a combined 7-25 and we won by 13. That wouldn't have happened earlier in the season. This team took a small step to growing up today.

Reactions: 3 people
Williams & Schofield were a combined 7-25 and we won by 13. That wouldn't have happened earlier in the season. This team took a small step to growing up today.

No...it was a BIG step! If Kyle and the Jordans realize what they can do night in and night out if they are aggressive and play tough defense we can be a top 10 team nationally. If we continue to grow I wouldn't want to play us come March!

Reactions: 4 people
Bone is gaining confidence in his shot every game. And if he will buy in defensively every game, we’re really scary.

Kyle Alexander, can be as good as he wants to be. Stop being hoppy when your man catches the ball and moves. And don’t rush your shot. It’s plenty smooth, just trust it.

These are the biggest key to our finish.

Reactions: 1 person

I thought the same thing. In fact I believe that after his playing days, he’d make a really good commentator

Reactions: 1 person
Bone is gaining confidence in his shot every game. And if he will buy in defensively every game, we’re really scary.

Kyle Alexander, can be as good as he wants to be. Stop being hoppy when your man catches the ball and moves. And don’t rush your shot. It’s plenty smooth, just trust it.

These are the biggest key to our finish.

Kyle is not the one that's too hoppy. That would be pretty much all of our guards and Scho. We leave the ground way too much on defense. Kyle is usually patient, but a little too soft sometimes

I think this is what impresses me most about this team. I haven’t heard a bad interview yet. Every kid seems to be bright and intelligent and actually uses proper grammar mostly. Of course that started at home a LONG TIME AGO....good jobs mom and DAD!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Kyle is not the one that's too hoppy. That would be pretty much all of our guards and Scho. We leave the ground way too much on defense. Kyle is usually patient, but a little too soft sometimes

All due, he’s still got a ton of volleyball player in a basketball body. He leaves the floor way too easy.

Schofield just looses his man, he’s don’t usually buy to a ball or head fake.

This TEAM has a very high basketball IQ, unlike any other Vol team in recent history. Very unselfish. Reminds me of the '98 Tennessee football team. I like this group better than any of Pearl's teams.

This TEAM has a very high basketball IQ, unlike any other Vol team in recent history. Very unselfish. Reminds me of the '98 Tennessee football team. I like this group better than any of Pearl's teams.
This is growing into my favorite team also! This group of good (not great) basketball talent shows what smart basketball players can do when effort, hard work, and great coaching are combined. This team gives more effort, night in and night out, than any I can remember. It’s a bright light in an otherwise dismal 2017/2018 Volunteer sports year.

Reactions: 2 people
I could easily see Admiral on TV someday. He speaks well and has a very good presence.

VN Store

Back