Coach Barnes's 1000th game as a head coach

Something minor is why his legacy still stands.

Then he lied - which no one on earth does except for Bruce

If he wouldnÂ’t have lied about his minor NCAA Sanctions, IÂ’d have more respect for him.

I like the guy but I donÂ’t think I could welcome him back after the mess he put us through.

If he wouldnÂ’t have lied about his minor NCAA Sanctions, IÂ’d have more respect for him.

I like the guy but I donÂ’t think I could welcome him back after the mess he put us through.

Agree. He will never and shouldn't coach here again

Reactions: 1 person
Barnes and pearl, I think coach Barnes can out coach that Ringling brothers circus entertainer. I'm sick to my damn bowel of hearing pearls name. We have a great coach with integrity and imo a basketball IQ that's better than anyone in the sec.
Go Vols!
Congrats coach Barnes

Reactions: 7 people
Barnes and pearl, I think coach Barnes can out coach that Ringling brothers circus entertainer. I'm sick to my damn bowel of hearing pearls name. We have a great coach with integrity and imo a basketball IQ that's better than anyone in the sec.
Go Vols!
Congrats coach Barnes

wish I could like this 100 times

Gotta admit I was not sold on the Barnes hire.

I was so WRONG!!! What he has and continues to build is tremendous.
When this team executes his game plan, they are very hard to beat.

Reactions: 3 people
Fans are quick to say a coach was out coached today when their team loses. Our coach certainly out coached the other guy today, as he has so many times this year.

So well done Coach Barnes, and congratulations on winning the 1000th game in you stellar career!

Reactions: 1 person
I think most would take him over Bruce Pearl, right?

Not only no, but HELL NO!
Bruce Pearl's teams were fun to watch.
He coached us to a #1 ranking even if it lasted only a week.
We were relevant in college basketball circles.

That being said, I'm glad Barnes is here. He's the right coach for us at this time.

VN Store

Back