The all-encompassing bracket matrix

lawgator1

Always love this come bball season. This uses about 30 different brackets to show consensus spot in the tourney.

The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2018

You guys, as of the brackets ending 12/16, were consensus a 5 seed. Outliers are Delphi, which has you as a 2 seed, and Yale Undergrad Analytics, which has you as a 9.

The seed in red is your lowest, the one in blue is your highest. I find it a great tool and pretty accurate come tourney time. Updates more frequently as the season wears on, too.

Reactions: 9 people
So 2 of them don't have UT in the field? Am I reading it correctly? Not bad for preseason #13 in the conference.

This might be the best thing you've ever posted, LawGator. Pretty cool stuff.

So 2 of them don't have UT in the field? Am I reading it correctly? Not bad for preseason #13 in the conference.

This might be the best thing you've ever posted, LawGator. Pretty cool stuff.

no way the avatar is the best thing lawgator posts keep bringing the good looking info

Reactions: 1 person
We'll there goes the season. About this time every year we quit hearing about actual basketball the sport and have to listen to the endless litany of bracketology, bubble talk, last four ins, RPI, and seeding etc. I enjoy basketball, the game. Would love to just watch the games without being acosted by the tourney politics constantly for the next 2 months.

OK, I'm done. Carry on now. :hi:

We'll there goes the season. About this time every year we quit hearing about actual basketball the sport and have to listen to the endless litany of bracketology, bubble talk, last four ins, RPI, and seeding etc. I enjoy basketball, the game. Would love to just watch the games without being acosted by the tourney politics constantly for the next 2 months.

OK, I'm done. Carry on now. :hi:

Then watch the games and stay off the bracket websites? :hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back